Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Hero electric scooter nyx ?A.
The TVS Conta and the CEAT Zoom are the best options for your Hero Electric NYX.Answered 27 Mar 2020 12:15:10
- Q.what is the best tyres for hero honda splendor plus bikesA.
MRF Zapper and CEAT Zoom are two of the best tyres available for the Hero Splendor Plus.Answered 27 Mar 2020 12:14:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Which company is the best tyre for my honda horent 160A.
Some of the better tyres options for the Honda Cb Hornet 160 are MRF Masseter, Michelin PILOT SPORTY, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.Which brand is best for yamaha sz rr (rear)A.
You can choose any of the MRF Zapper, TVS Jumbo, and CEAT ZOOM for your Yamaha SZ-RR.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.CEAT ZOOM, CEAT Gripp (Scooter), CEAT SECURA NEO in confuse? For my TVS Jupiter grade disc, which tyre is best? For village Road, highway,A.
For village and highway use, we will recommed you to go for the CEAT Gripp (Scooter).Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.best tyres for honda shine back wheel?A.
You can choose from MRF Zapper and CEAT Zoom as both the tyres offer long tread life, optimum grip, and good responsive braking.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.Can you suggest some good front tyre for my Pulsar 220 (SF) 2011 model.? The number pattern on the tyres says its 90/90, r17 49P. RegardsA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 220 SF 2011 model, you can choose from Michelin CITY PRO, MRF Zapper Vyde, and CEAT ZOOM. All of the abovmentioned three tyres are good options for your bike.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.Recommended tyre for bajaj discover 150s both rear and frontA.
The MRF Zapper and the CEAT ZOOM are two of the best tyres for your Bajaj Discover 150S. Both the tyres offer superior grip, better fuel efficiency, high speed stability, and long tread life.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12