Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked ceat zoom Questions
- Q.140.60 r17 best tyre for yamaha fz v2A.
The likes of the MRF Revz, CEAT Zoom Rad, and the CEAT Zoom Rad are good options in 140/60 R17 size for Yamah FZ V2.Answered 04 Feb 2020 06:24:23
- Q.Need a best grip tube tyre (for both dry and wet conditions) for my front wheel of avenger 220 cc cruiseA.
The CEAT Zoom F will be a good choice for you Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220. The CEAT Zoom F comes with a unique tread compound that offers a stable ride and confident dry and wet grip.Answered 04 Feb 2020 06:24:23
- Q.For ActivaA.
MRF Zapper and CEAT ZOOM and good options for the Honda Activa.Answered 04 Feb 2020 06:24:23
- Q.I have got TWISTER bike and it gets punctured very often. Which is the best tyre to get fixed?A.
For your Honda CB Twister, you can choose from the likes of MRF Zapper, CEAT Zoom, and MRF Masseter.Answered 04 Feb 2020 06:24:23
- Q.Which tyre is better for RE Classic 350, MRF zapper 90/90/19 or Ceat zoom plus 90/90/19 for Tubeless Front Tyre ,Alloy wheels bike.A.
I would recommend installing Ceat Zoom Plus 90/90/19 as it offers better-wet tractions, thanks to the unique sipes.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Which is best for Honda Aviator back tyre?A.
There is wide variety of tyres available for the Honda Aviator scooter. There are two tyre sizes found in the Aviator series one is 90/100 10, while the other is 90/90 12. Depending upon the current tyre size you can choose from the given tyres which comprise of Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, Metro Conti Grip, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Best tyre for Activa 125A.
There are many tyre choices available in terms of make and model for your Honda Activa 125. It can be fitted with either 90/100 10 or 90/90 12 tyre size depending upon the present size you can pick from Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, and Metro Conti Grip.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Best tubeless tyre for Hero Xtreme sports bikeA.
Some of the best tubeless tyres for the Hero Xtreme Sports are the Michelin CITY, MRF MRF Masseter, and the CEAT Zoom Plus.
- Q.I have a commercial car as Tata zest Xe diesel model and a bike hero ignitor... Which tyre brand should i use and which model??A.
For your Tata Zest XE, you can consider the Bridgestone Firestone, Apollo Alnac, and the MRF ZVTV. On the other, the likes of the MRF Zapper, TVS Jumbo, and the CEAT Zoom.
- Q.Royal Enfield 350 classicA.
With superior grip on dry surfaces, good handling over wet surfaces, superior braking efficiency, excellent handling at high speeds, and extended tyre life the CEAT Zoom Plus is a great option for the Royal Enfiled Classic 350.