Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.M ciaz runs on stock rims with 185 65 R15. i want to upsize for more ground clearance. What are my options? I considered 195 60 R15 but i that is technically reducing the clearance marginally. Is it possible to have something with better clearance like a 195 65 r15 or 185 70 r15?A.
Instead of wider tyre (195) with minimal ground clearance impact you can switch to the larger rim 195/55 R16 tyre size. Although going for tyre size other than the company fitted one is not recommended as it may affect the mileage and handling of the car. However, the 195/55 R16 tyre size is shod on the top end variants of the Ciaz, for this reason you go with the change. Also, you won’t be able to find a tyre with sidewall larger than 65 as offered in the 185/65 R15.Answered 12-Jul-2022 16:34:40
- Q.Which is best tyre for diesel ciaz zdi.A.
For Maruti Ciaz ZDi you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Bridgestone Ecopia EP150 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 09-Jun-2022 13:42:49
- Q.Which is best tyre for ciaz zdi sedan car.A.
You can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, CEAT SecuraDrive, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 07-Jun-2022 17:01:32
- Q.Need to upside mufat tyre.195/55 16in for ciaz.please suggest best oneA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Maruti Ciaz earlier had 185/65 R15 tyre size, and currently features 195/55 R16. Hence, you can opt for this size however choosing tyre above this size is not suggested. The recommended tyre pattern choices in the tyre size of 195/55 R16 include JK UX Royale, Bridgestone Ecopia EP150 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 25-May-2022 12:38:37
- Q.Which tyre are good for ciazA.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, MRF ZVTV and Bridgestone B290.Answered 22-Mar-2022 16:02:17
- Q.Hello, wich is the best tyre for ciaz 195/55 16. Mostly running on Highways maximum 500-600km per day, twice in month, car use only for highway. Not so dive in city. Please suggest based on Gujarat, MP & Rajasthan's Road and weather conditions.A.
You can choose any of the tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 03-Jan-2022 15:07:24
- Q.Sir i have put 195/65 R15 instead of 185/65 R15 in my zdi 2017 ciaz diesel vehicle is there gonna be any issue can u guide me the pros and cons for it plsA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by automakers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. As you have already upgraded the tyre, the new tyre with larger width will get you better stability, braking and grip. However, due to added weight of the width, the fuel efficiency may drop a bit.Answered 22-Dec-2021 17:30:00
- Q.Tyer best for ciaz zdiA.
You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 18-Dec-2021 15:05:15
- Q.bigger sizes than 185/65/15 on the same rim compatible with ciaz 1.3 sigma?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Thus, for optimum performance every time stick to the stock tyre size. Considering the same if you still want to opt for upsizing you can choose 195/65 R15 tyre size. Equipping this tyre to your car won't require rim wheel change as both the tyres are of similar rim size. The choices in this tyre size include CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Alnac 4G and Continental Conti Max Contact MC5.Answered 19-Nov-2021 16:51:51
- Q.I am having CIAZ VXi plus Car, Car running is very less below 40k in 6 years what would be the best tyre brand for my carA.
You can choose any of the tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 05-Nov-2021 18:20:54