Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre are best for honda brv presently installed are michelin shall i go for same or mrf wanderer tyre size 195/60/r16A.
For Honda BRV, the Michelins are best suited and rank high among the premium tyre brands in India. Hence, there is no harm in repeating the same brand tyres. However, if you wish to experience other brand tyre patterns you can choose between Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Continental Conti Ultra Contact UC6 and Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 22-Jun-2022 13:20:31
- Q.Which is best tyre for Ecosport Titanium + (205,60,R16, 92H) which can provide best handling, performance, low noise?A.
You can pick the tyre patterns between Bridgestone Turanza T001, Michelin Primacy 4ST, Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 06-Dec-2021 16:48:42
- Q.Best tyre and size for Volkswagon poloA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B250 and Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 02-Dec-2021 16:00:59
- Q.Hi,I am looking tyres for VW polo CL 1.2L Petrol and Dec 2015 modelA.
You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, Bridgestone B250 and Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 26-Nov-2021 13:23:16
- Q.Need a trye for my erriga which is has low noise, has both dry and wet grip, good hadaling and have long life and good for india road thanks a lot for all your help in advance...A.
Sighting your requisite you can choose tyre patterns between Bridgestone Ecopia EP150, Pirelli Cinturato P6 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 22-Oct-2021 13:33:58
- Q.Which is best tyre for fule efficiency, low on noise, handling and dry and wet grip is good for ertiga cngA.
For your preferences you can choose tyre patterns between Bridgestone Ecopia EP150, Pirelli Cinturato P6 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 20-Oct-2021 15:06:06
- Q.I have tata tiago xz the tyre size i get 175/65/14 ..i wana upgrade my tyre size please suggest me maximum upsize for my tiago ..i will keep 14 inch alloys suggest me best tyre for this sizeA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can opt for 185/60 R14 tyre size. The tyre pattern choices available in this size include Apollo Alnac 4G, Pirelli Cinturato P6 and Michelin Energy XM2+.Answered 06-Oct-2021 11:13:44
- Q.I have a 2004 model Honda accord v6 3.0. I had been using Michelin Primacy 3ST 205/60 R16. I am looking for a tyre change. What do you recommend?A.
If the Michelins have performed well without any problem there is no harm in repeating them. However, if you still wish to go for a brand change you can pick between Pirelli Cinturato P6 and Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 27-Sep-2021 18:32:32
- Q.My car tyre is 165 65 R14 79H. I want to know the recommended tyre for upsizingA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence it is best to continue with the stock tyre size. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 185/60 R14 in place of 165/65 R14. You can pick tyre patterns from Apollo Alnac 4G, Michelin Energy XM2+ and Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 27-Sep-2021 18:30:23
- Q.Can I upsize my 185/65 R15 88T MRF ZVTV for my baleno 1.2 Delta? What are the pros and what are the cons? I feel stiffer ride with current tyres with all the minor jerks, I want to have more comfort and still not lose the handling and grip.A.
Instead of choosing upsize, which may hamper mileage and handling, you can switch to more premium, softer compound tyres to address your concerns. You can pick between Bridgestone Turanza T005, Michelin Energy XM2 and Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 29-Aug-2021 13:34:56