Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.If I choose to upsize my pulsar 220f tyres means what size should I opt to for both the tyres?A.
The Bajaj Pulsar 220F is stocked with 90/90-17 and 120/80-17 at front and rear respectively. The upsize of the tyre will impact fuel mileage and handling to an extent. If you are ready to consider it you can go upsize to 110/70-17 (front) and 140/70-17 (rear). The tyre pattern choices include Pirelli Angel City, Michelin Pilot Street for front and, Michelin Pilot Sporty for rear.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:44:04
- Q.mere pass activa hai 2015 model mujhe ushke liye tyre chahiye tubeless front konsa better hoga jo milege me b acha rhe aur mainatince me bhi sasta hoA.
The Honda Activa is fitted with 90/100-10 tyres at front. For better life and durability you can choosew any tyre from CEAT Milaze, MRF NyloGrip Zapper or Michelin City Pro.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:42:00
- Q.Want to upsize my honda city 175/55 R15 to R16, please suggest Honda 2015 ivtech CVT SVA.
Tyre upsize affects fuel efficiency and handling in a car. If you are fine with it, instead of 16-inch rim go for broader width with 195/60 R15 in place of the current 175/65 R15 in your Honda City. You can pick tyre from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1, Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:38:14
- Q.Thunderbird 350 which brand tyre is bestA.
The best fit and recommended tyre for Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 is 90/90-19 at front and 120/80-18 at rear. You can pick between CEAT Gripp XL or Michelin City Pro.Answered 16 Mar 2021 05:38:11
- Q.We have CBR250r and we required rear tyre which is dimensions 140/70. so please suggest me which is best tyre brand because our daily running around 100kms.A.
The Honda CBR250R is fitted with 140/70 R17 at rear. For your daily running you can go for Michelin Pilot Sporty or TVS Protorq CR in the budget category. While in the premium range you can pick between Metzeler ME Speed or Pirelli Angel City.Answered 15 Mar 2021 04:11:26
- Q.honda city 2013 model can be upsized from 175/65 r15 to 185 ?A.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/65 R15 instead of 175/65 R15. However, there may be a drop in performance and mileage. You can choose between CEAT Secura Drive, MRF ZVTV and JK Vectra.Answered 10 Mar 2021 12:17:18
- Q.Tvs jupiter tyreA.
You can pick the front and rear TVS Jupiter tyre from CEAT Milaze or Michelin City Pro tyres.Answered 10 Mar 2021 12:14:55
- Q.Sir I need tyre yamaha zr ray125cc .. rear tyre 110/90-10A.
Yamaha ZR Ray comes fitted with 90/100-10 tyres at front and rear. For this size you can pick from CEAT Milaze, Michelin City Pro or JK Challenger S63.Answered 09 Mar 2021 05:01:12
- Q.I have upsized my city tyre to 205 55 r15. I would like to replace all tyres and looking for tyre mileage and fuel efficiency. Finding it difficult to get this tyre in the market now. What are your suggestionsA.
Rightly pointed. This tyre size is rarely available in the market. However, still you can choose between Continental ContiMax Contact MC5 or Yokohama S.Drive AS01 on the premium side, or else pick UltraMile UM R5, the economically priced.Answered 04 Mar 2021 07:58:04
- Q.Which is the best quality wise tyare for hero passion pro bikeA.
Recommended tyres for Passion Pro bike would be Michelin CITY PRO, JK Blaze BR11 and MRF Nylogrip EzeerideAnswered 27 Mar 2020 09:28:48