Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.mere pass activa hai 2015 model mujhe ushke liye tyre chahiye tubeless front konsa better hoga jo milege me b acha rhe aur mainatince me bhi sasta hoA.
The Honda Activa is fitted with 90/100-10 tyres at front. For better life and durability you can choosew any tyre from CEAT Milaze, MRF NyloGrip Zapper or Michelin City Pro.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:42:00
- Q.Thunderbird 350 which brand tyre is bestA.
The best fit and recommended tyre for Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 is 90/90-19 at front and 120/80-18 at rear. You can pick between CEAT Gripp XL or Michelin City Pro.Answered 16 Mar 2021 05:38:11
- Q.Tvs jupiter tyreA.
You can pick the front and rear TVS Jupiter tyre from CEAT Milaze or Michelin City Pro tyres.Answered 10 Mar 2021 12:14:55
- Q.Sir I need tyre yamaha zr ray125cc .. rear tyre 110/90-10A.
Yamaha ZR Ray comes fitted with 90/100-10 tyres at front and rear. For this size you can pick from CEAT Milaze, Michelin City Pro or JK Challenger S63.Answered 09 Mar 2021 05:01:12
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.can u tell me which is the best hard tyre for tvs jupiter zx scooter?A.
For your TVS Jupiter ZX, following are the best options: MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP S2, and Michelin CITY PRO.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.My bike was karizma R 2014 model. Suggest me best tyre both front and rear with 3000 tubelessA.
As per my suggestion, the Michelin CITY PRO tyre will be the perfect one for your bike. The tyres are durable and offer excellent performance without compromising the safety features.Answered 13 Mar 2020 02:54:55
- Q.Gusto rear tyreA.
Some of the better rear tyre options for the Mahindra Gusto are MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP S2, and Michelin CITY PRO.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45
- Q.Can you suggest some good front tyre for my Pulsar 220 (SF) 2011 model.? The number pattern on the tyres says its 90/90, r17 49P. RegardsA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 220 SF 2011 model, you can choose from Michelin CITY PRO, MRF Zapper Vyde, and CEAT ZOOM. All of the abovmentioned three tyres are good options for your bike.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45
- Q.I AM USING APPRILA SCOOTER AT PRESENT IREQUIRED A BACK TYRE TO BE CHANGED WICH IS THE BEST TYRE AVAILABLE IN THE MARKETA.
The Michelin City Pro is the recommended tyre for your scooter. The tyres are specially designed for better traction and gripping performance.Answered 27 Feb 2020 03:36:14