Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Jeep Compass in which stock tyre are Firestone 225/60 R 17 I need to change my two tyre as it got cuts while other to has line of 35% which tyre should I choose from Yokohama or Bridgestone or fire stoneA.
If the Firestone brand tyres have performed well, you can choose the same tread pattern tyre for the other two tyres. However, if on the contrary, they have underperformed you can opt for Yokohama Geolandar tyres.Answered 01-May-2022 11:33:58
- Q.My jeep compass limited plus has tyre size 225/60 r18 I was thinking to upgrade it to 235/65 r18A.
Tyre upgrade or upsize is not recommended by car manufacturers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of any vehicle. If you are fine with the drawbacks you can opt for 235/65 R18 tyre size in place of the existing 225/60 R18.Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:35:32
- Q.Can I upgrade Jeep Compass Longitude Optional from 225/60/R17 to 235/60/R17A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. For optimum handling and stability, company-fitted tyre size is the best. Considering the same if you are okay with the after effects then you can go ahead with the upsize.Answered 01-Apr-2022 12:28:51
- Q.225/60/R17 need for jeep compass 2.0 limitedA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Bridgestone Turanza T001, Yokohama BluEarth RV02 and Pirelli P4 Four Season Plus.Answered 24-Mar-2022 12:07:42
- Q.M going to replace the tyre , Which tyre will be the best comfort with looks for Jeep Compass limited plus 2.0 model ?A.
For comfort and performance, you can choose between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Michelin Pilot Sport 4, and Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport.Answered 25-Jan-2022 10:43:27
- Q.Can the jeep compass 2018 longitude option be shod with R18 tyres? Which brand is ideal for the jobA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it, you can choose 255/55 R18 tyres. You can pick tyre patterns between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport.Answered 12-Jan-2022 18:41:45
- Q.I am planning to upgrade my Jeep Compass tires to 235/55r17 ..is it a gud upgrade and if yes then with which tires I should go?A.
It would have been good if you had mentioned the Compass variant or the tyre size it currently wears. Anyways, tyre upsize is not recommended by carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Still if you want to go for upsize and want slight affect on the mileage and performance choose a little wider tread tyre instead of going for a rim change for the larger rim size wheel, which may impact badly and hamper performance in the long run.Answered 29-Oct-2021 18:22:48
- Q.please suggest tyre for jeep compass limited 2.0. no off roading but you know our roads.A.
You can pick between Bridgestone Turanza T001, Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Michelin Pilot Sport 4.Answered 06-Aug-2021 16:20:04
- Q.Hi. I am looking to upsize the new Jeep Compass model S tires. The stock is 225/55R18. what would you suggest? I am looking for a very quiet tire.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. The stock tyre size of 225/55 R18 is very appropriate for Compass S. Instead of upsize you can go with soft compound, noise free tyres, for which you can select between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 03-Aug-2021 15:54:20
- Q.For my Jeep Compass limited plus which came with 225/55/R18 Bridgestone Turanzas.A.
If the performance has been satisfactory, there is no harm in continuing with the stock Bridgestone Turanza T001 tyres. However, if you seek change the other choices in the 225/55 R18 tyre size range comprises of Pirelli Cinturato P7, Michelin Pilot Sport 4, or you can even try Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport.Answered 19-May-2021 00:15:54