Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Please suggest tires for Renault Duster PS110 RXL for usage in rough or hilly terrain.A.
The Renault Duster 110PS RXL is fitted with 215/65 R16. You can pick the best tyres for hilly surfaces from CEAT Czar A/T, MRF Wanderer Sport or Yokohama Geolandar AT G015.
Answered 24 Mar 2021 01:58:46
- Q.I have jetta treadline 2.0. I need to change the tyres. Recomended tyres is 205/55/r16. My question is if I put 205/60/r16, will the tyre drive become smother and is is Ok to do so.A.
There wont be much of a difference when you drive with 205/60 R16 in place of regular 205/55 R16. As only the profile is increased to an extent i.e. from 55 its now 60. You will get slightly better cushioning on the sidewalls, however major impact is witnessed when the width of the tyre is broader. For 205/60 R16 tyres you can choose from CEAT Czar, JK Elanzo NXT or Yokohama BluEarth AE50Answered 19 Mar 2021 12:11:23
- Q.How durable is secura drive tyre for rough roads and occasionally off road. Also will this tyre affect mileage ie fuel efficiencyA.
CEAT SecuraDrive is best suited for urban roads and highway conditions. Under rough conditions the tyre life as well as fuel mileage will be hampered. You can either opt for CEAT Czar or CEAT Milaze X3 for your mixed usage. These two are more durable and come with harder compound for longevity.Answered 16 Mar 2021 05:42:09
- Q.What is the tyre size for tata xenon 2.2 L DICORA.
The Tata Xenon is equipped with 235/70 R16 tyres. The recommended tyres for Xenon include the likes CEAT Czar AT, JK Ranger AT, and Bridgestone Dueler D689Answered 15 Mar 2021 04:12:58
- Q.Which tyre is best for innova crysta 2.4z?A.
The most reliable tyre pick for Toyota Innova Crysta can be between CEAT Czar HP and JK Elanzo Touring in budget category. And in the premium range you can opt for Bridgestone B390 or Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 10 Mar 2021 11:33:59
- Q.what tyre do u recomend for tata ariaA.
Depending upon trim levels Tata Aria is fitted with 235/70 R16 and 235/65 R17 size tyres. Pick anyone from JK Ranger HT, CEAT Czar AT, and Yokohama Geolandar G055.Answered 09 Mar 2021 04:56:31
- Q.which tyre is best for fortunerA.
You can pick between Bridgestone Dueler H/L 683 and Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S, both are tried and tested tyres for Toyota Fortuner SUV. Further, if you look for maximum value at economical price go for CEAT Czar AT tyre.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:38:54
- Q.Please suggest tyre for my 2004 Hyundai Elantra 2004 crdi.A.
The 2004 Elantra is fitted with 205/60 R16 tyres. If you are not budget constraint go for Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style or Michelin Primacy 3ST. Moreover, if budget is an issue pick CEAT Czar HP or Apollo Alnac 4G.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:12:26
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 09:51:14
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52