Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Maximum tyre size (rear) for dominar 250A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by motorcycle makers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. If you are fine with it you can opt for the 140/70-17 tyre size over the current 130/70-17 on Bajaj Dominar 250.Answered 24-Feb-2022 16:52:45
- Q.DOMINAR 250 TYRE UPGRADEA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by motorcycle makers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to go for upsizing you can choose 140/70-17 tyre size over the existing 130/70-17.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:50:06
- Q.I have Dominar 250 and the stock tyres won't allow me to lean the bikes in the corners also the stock tyres don't provide me enough grip and confidence. I want to upsize the rear tyre and wanted to go with 140 section. Is there will be any problem doing that also is there any mileage drop that I will face?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by motorcycle makers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to go for upsizing you can choose 140/70-17 tyre size. For your requirements, you can pick tyre patterns between Michelin Pilot Sporty, Metzeler ME Speed and Pirelli Angel City. Further, you can even choose a radial in the form of Michelin Pilot Street, if your budget permits.Answered 24-Dec-2021 14:58:08
- Q.dominar 250 we can upsizing 150/60/17A.
Although, the 130/70-17 tyre at rear is perfect for the Bajaj Dominar 250. Going for an upsize may affect the handling and overall fuel mileage of the bike. If you still wish to upsize choose 140/70-17 over the said 150/70-17. The tyre patterns available in this size include CEAT Zoom XL, TVS Eurogrip Protorq CR and Michelin Pilot Sporty.Answered 13-Oct-2021 14:04:31
- Q.I own a 2021 dominar 250. Im curious if i can upgrad the 100,130 section tyres to 110,150 secto tyres as in dominar 400 ??A.
Sighting the power and capacity of the Dominar 250 engine the stock tyres are am ideal fir. If you upsize it will affect the handling and performance alongwith the fuel mileage. Hence it is better to stick with the stock tyre size.Answered 07-Oct-2021 17:23:51
- Q.I want to upsize dominar 250 rear tyre to 150/60 17 tyre.Is it recommendable and won't be it problematic?Also can i change the wheels to diamond alloy wheels of dominar 250?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage, and speedometer/odometer reading of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 150/60 17 tyres. Yes, you can change the present alloys to diamond ones, however make sure they light in weight so that the mileage of the bike is unaffected. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, MRF REVZ C1 and Apollo Alpha H1.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:45:09
- Q.Can we upsize dominar 250 rear tyre?, if we can then which size it should be.A.
The Bajaj Dominar 250 is shod with 130/70 17 tyres at rear, which performs up to the mark sighting bike's dimensions. Upsizing might affect the overall handling and mileage of the Dominar, however if you still want to opt for fatter tyre go for 140/70 17.Answered 10-Mar-2021 17:39:30