Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Please suggest tires for Renault Duster PS110 RXL for usage in rough or hilly terrain.A.
The Renault Duster 110PS RXL is fitted with 215/65 R16. You can pick the best tyres for hilly surfaces from CEAT Czar A/T, MRF Wanderer Sport or Yokohama Geolandar AT G015.
Answered 24 Mar 2021 01:58:46
- Q.Which tyre for my renault dusterA.
Renault Duster gets 215/65 R 16 tyre size. For economical range of tyres, you can go for any of these tyres - CEAT Czar Sports, MRF Wanderer Sport, Apollo Apterra H/L. If you can slightly increase your budget, you can opt for Michelin Primacy SUV or Bridgestone Dueler D684.Answered 06 Jan 2020 11:27:37
- Q.I want Change my duster tyres Pl suggestA.
If you majorly drive your Duster on highways or on city roads then go for Bridgestone Dueler D684 or Falken Wildpeak H/T01. They both are quite good and offer a quiet and comfortable ride. In case you have a budget constraint then you can use MRF Wanderer.
However, if you take your vehicle for off-roading or use it on rough terrains/roads then Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S would be a pretty good tyre.
RegardsAnswered 20 Oct 2016 04:12:09
- Q.My Renault duster 110 xps has done 79,000 kms. Should I change to brigestone dueler or pirelli scorpion Atr? Which one is will be better?A.
Hi, Pirelli scorpion ATR is a good off-road tyre but I think your main use will be on roads. Therefore, its better to go for road biased tyre. You can go for Pirelli Scorpion STR, Goodyear Wrangler HP/AW or Bridgestone Dueler. If given a choice I would go with Pirelli Scorpion STR. This is a road biased tyre that can do minor off-roading also. RegardsAnswered 05 Apr 2016 05:52:19
- Q.I know that 235/60/R17 fits Renault Duster, but will 235/55/18 also fits ? moreover, i am looking this for Duster 4x4 which has 5 mm additional groud clearance compared to the 2 wheel drive.A.
The larger tyre size (235/55 R18) you have mentioned for Renault Duster instead of 235/60 R17 can be fitted to your vehicle. You can go ahead with it as the difference falls within the prescribed upsize limit.