Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre is cheap and best for my swift dezire size i need is 185/70 r14A.
You can choose between CEAT Milaze X3, JK Taximaxx or Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 10 Mar 2021 05:23:38
- Q.what is the best suitable tyre for swift dzire 2014 model VDI veriantA.
If you want to go for longevity and affordability choose CEAT Milaze X3 or Apollo Amazer 4G Life. And Michelin Energy XM2 if you seek a premium car tyre.Answered 10 Mar 2021 12:07:54
- Q.Recommend me a tyre brand for swift dzire car 2015 model VXIA.
Hi Choose between CEAT Milaze X3 or CEAT Fuelsmarrt. Both the tyres offers excellent mileage and is an ideal fitment for Maruti Swift Dzire. Find dealersAnswered 27 Feb 2021 12:01:33
- Q.Which tyre company best for dzire vxiA.
For Maruti Dzire compact sedan there are vast tyre options available. If you have economical aspect and long tyre life in mind you can go for brands like MRF, CEAT, JK, and Birla. Moreover, if you are looking for premium and comfortable tyres Michelin, Yokohama, Pirelli, Hankook should be on your list.Answered 07 Jan 2020 05:30:00
- Q.Swizt Dezire Zxi mode 2011l, car has run for around 28000k kms. Tyres are getting repeatedly punctured.tyre condition is ok. What should I doA.
Hi Kanchan, Tyres usually have a shelf life of 5 years, post which they lose their grip efficiency and get punctured often.The tyres on your vehicle are older than that, so, I think it is best that you replace all 4 tyres for optimum safety, comfort and convenience. If you want tyres that offer decent performance but have longer tread life, then MRF ZV2K would be a good option. The downside is that these tyres are a bit noisy, especially at high speeds. In case you want something better, then Yokohama Earth-1 would be a very good option. Not only are these tyres reasonably priced, but they also offer great traction, good comfort and precise handling. Even the tread life is quite good. However, if you want something top of the line, then go for Michelin Energy XM2 or Bridgestone Turanza AR20. Both these tyres offer superior traction, excellent handling and a very comfortable ride quality. While Bridgestone is more durable on rough roads, Michelin tyres offer better ride comfort and enhanced tyre life. Regards, RamitAnswered 06 Nov 2017 04:52:48
- Q.Want to buy a set of 4 tyres for Maruti Swift Dzire VDI.Mostly used in Rural area.A.
Hello Anil, Since the usage would be in rural areas, I would suggest that you go for Goodyear Assurance Duraplus tyres. These tyres come with DuPont Kevlar technology, which makes these tyres very durable against cuts and abrasions. Their traction level is also quite good, and the comfort level is decent. You may also look at MRF ZV2K. These tyres are also very durable and offer good performance and comfort. If tyre durability is your priority then go for Goodyear Assurance Duraplus, but for over-all better performance, MRF ZV2K would be a better option. Also, you might consider using tyre sealant in new tyres. This is a cost effective solution that protects tyres from punctures. These are pretty easy to find in the market, are very reasonably priced and very effective. RegardsAnswered 21 Jul 2017 02:56:57
- Q.Hello i have a swift zxi model. My company fitted tyres is 185 65 R 15 ZVTV 88 of Mrf. And i have driven 64000 km. Now i have to replace my tyres. So i am confusing betweem apollo 4g tyres and mrf tyres. So plz tell me which one is best and if you have any other better option in these range so plz tell about that also. Thanku Love 99999440492A.
Hi Love, The stock factory tyres offer a decent balance of comfort, longevity, grip and cost. I'd recommend sticking with ZVTV if you want the tyre to last really long time. https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/zvtv/185-65-r15-88s-tubeless Optionally, you can also consider the Earth1. These are quite and comfortable and offer good straight line and cornering grip. https://tyres.cardekho.com/yokohama/earth-1e400/185-65-r15-88h-tubeless The XM2 is better at evacuating water on a wet road but those groves will result in a bit more noise compared to the Earth1. Cornering also may not be at par with the Earth 1 but straight line grip will be better because of more rubber contact patch. https://tyres.cardekho.com/michelin/energy-xm2/185-65-r15-88h-tubeless --MaheshAnswered 28 Apr 2017 08:57:43
- Q.HELLO RAMIT IN MY SWIFT DEZIRE I HAVE 165 SIZE R14 TYRE AND I AM THINKING TO UPSIZE TO 205 TYRE SIZE WITH R14, SHOULD I GO WITH 205 OR NOT ? AND ALSO TELLS ITS ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES ?A.
Hi, From 165 to 205, it is a very big upsize and will come with a lot of disadvantages: 1. Steering would feel very heavy 2. Handling will not be precise 3. Tyres will wear out soon 4. ride quality will be bumpy 5. Tyres will probably stick out of wheel arches 5. Fuel economy will drop. If you have to go for upsize then go for going for 195/70 R14 would be a good bet. RegardsAnswered 08 Mar 2017 05:31:32
- Q.Hi Ramit, We are planning to exchange our currently used tyres for our swift pls recommendA.
In case budget is not an issue and you want tyres that offer supreme ride comfort then you could go for Michelin Energy XM2 tyres. They are the best of the lot.
RegardsAnswered 03 Jan 2017 05:41:55
- Q.Dear sir, I want to change tyres of my Swift Dezire Zxi model 2014. I am willing to bit upsize for smooth riding as I drive daily for min 70 km to office. Can I go for Michelin or Continental size 195/65 R15 91V?A.
Hello Rajeev, Go for Michelin Primacy 3 ST or Continental Premium Contact-2 would be good options. You can go for any of them as they both offer a very comfortable ride quality. You can upsize to 195/65 R15. While this upsize will not improve the comfort, it would improve the road grip and braking efficiency as the tyres are wider. RegardsAnswered 19 Dec 2016 04:54:15