Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Want to upsize my honda city 175/55 R15 to R16, please suggest Honda 2015 ivtech CVT SVA.
Tyre upsize affects fuel efficiency and handling in a car. If you are fine with it, instead of 16-inch rim go for broader width with 195/60 R15 in place of the current 175/65 R15 in your Honda City. You can pick tyre from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1, Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:38:14
- Q.Škoda rapid 2012 model, standard tyre is 175/70/R14, can i use any 185/R15 model tyres? Any issues or drawbacks? Which is the best tyre I can purchase in an economical budget with a better look and performance?A.
Although the standard 175/70 R14 perform good with the Skoda Rapid and going for upsize might take a slight toll on the fuel efficiency and handling. If can cope with it you can switch to the larger 185/60 R15. Some of the recommended choices in this segment include CEAT SecuraDrive, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 or Bridgestone B290.
Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:35:49
- Q.Which tyre is best for my baleno zeta please suggestA.
Maruti Baleno is equipped with 195/55 R16 tyres. You can choose the tyre from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale, Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:34:27
- Q.Car tyre for Hyundai Grand i10. My focus is ride quality and handlingA.
If quality ride and better handling are your priorities, you can pick any tyre from the three, i.e. Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone S322 or Michelin Energy XM2Answered 16 Mar 2021 01:16:55
- Q.Whis tyre is best for baleno zeta car. Please tell me.A.
Some of the better tyres for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno are the Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, Michelin Energy XM2+, and the CEAT SecuraDrive.Answered 22 Feb 2021 10:10:35