Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre should I buy for my grand i10. the current problem that I am facing is I feel the car wobbling and the speed breaker humps. I need tyre with long warranty and ride smoothnessA.
Hyundai Grand i10 comes fitted with 165/65 R14 tyres. You can go pick tyre patterns between JK Elanzo or Goodyear Duraplus DP-C1, besides in the premium category you can also consider Michelin Energy XM2. In addition to tyres, also get the wheel alignment and wheel balancing checked, which is mostly the reason behind wobbling of the tyres.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:24:15
- Q.I have jetta treadline 2.0. I need to change the tyres. Recomended tyres is 205/55/r16. My question is if I put 205/60/r16, will the tyre drive become smother and is is Ok to do so.A.
There wont be much of a difference when you drive with 205/60 R16 in place of regular 205/55 R16. As only the profile is increased to an extent i.e. from 55 its now 60. You will get slightly better cushioning on the sidewalls, however major impact is witnessed when the width of the tyre is broader. For 205/60 R16 tyres you can choose from CEAT Czar, JK Elanzo NXT or Yokohama BluEarth AE50Answered 19 Mar 2021 12:11:23
- Q.Which tyre is best for innova crysta 2.4z?A.
The most reliable tyre pick for Toyota Innova Crysta can be between CEAT Czar HP and JK Elanzo Touring in budget category. And in the premium range you can opt for Bridgestone B390 or Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 10 Mar 2021 11:33:59
- Q.Looking for tubeless tyre for S cross zetaA.
The suggested tyre for your car is JK Elanzo NXT due to its innovative tread pattern with deeper grooves to provide with a comfortable and safe ride quality.Answered 27 Feb 2020 03:36:14
- Q.Which is best tubeless tyre for maruti sx4?A.
I would recommend getting JK Elanzo NXT-205/60 R16 for your vehicle. It features a hybrid pitch sequence that aids in offering a quiet ride.