Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Michelin Energy XM2 vs XM2+, reviews and details shows better fuel efficiency and low noise with XM2 version (despite XM2+ being the latest). Please confirm better suited tyre for 165/65 R14.A.
Rightly pointed. The reviews do rightly suggest that the Michelin Energy XM2 is more suitable under Indian road conditions against the latest XM2+. You can go for it.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:25:21
- Q.Which tyre should I buy for my grand i10. the current problem that I am facing is I feel the car wobbling and the speed breaker humps. I need tyre with long warranty and ride smoothnessA.
Hyundai Grand i10 comes fitted with 165/65 R14 tyres. You can go pick tyre patterns between JK Elanzo or Goodyear Duraplus DP-C1, besides in the premium category you can also consider Michelin Energy XM2. In addition to tyres, also get the wheel alignment and wheel balancing checked, which is mostly the reason behind wobbling of the tyres.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:24:15
- Q.Car tyre for Hyundai Grand i10. My focus is ride quality and handlingA.
If quality ride and better handling are your priorities, you can pick any tyre from the three, i.e. Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone S322 or Michelin Energy XM2Answered 16 Mar 2021 01:16:55
- Q.what is the best suitable tyre for swift dzire 2014 model VDI veriantA.
If you want to go for longevity and affordability choose CEAT Milaze X3 or Apollo Amazer 4G Life. And Michelin Energy XM2 if you seek a premium car tyre.Answered 10 Mar 2021 12:07:54
- Q.What is the recommended tyre for Polo highliner? Bridgestone or Michelin? & which series?A.
Go for Michelin Energy XM2 or Michelin Energy XM2+ premium car tyres, you can also try Pirelli Cinturato P1.Answered 09 Mar 2021 04:59:59
- Q.What tyre is recommended for Grand i10 sports 2016 model. I want to change 2 rear tyre and my previous tyre is of Goodyear.A.
We suggest you to choose between Apollo Amazer 4G Life (budget offering), CEAT Milaze X3 (budget offering), or Michelin Energy XM2 (premium).Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:45:13
- Q.Whis tyre is best for baleno zeta car. Please tell me.A.
Some of the better tyres for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno are the Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, Michelin Energy XM2+, and the CEAT SecuraDrive.Answered 22 Feb 2021 10:10:35
- Q.Which Michelin tyre will fix my Maruti Swift?A.
In my suggestion the best tyre as per your brand preference would be the Michelin Energy XM2. These tyres come with unique Micro Adaptive compound offers great wet and dry grip and its silica compound provides for superior wet braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 12:16:39
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.My monthly running of my Chevrolet Sail sedan is less than 500 km. which Tyre should I replaceA.
Michelin Energy XM2 is the tyre recommendation for your car. It comes with an alternating bridging technology which increases the tyre life by 20% as compared to its counterparts and unique tread pattern offers superior grip wet and dry grip.Answered 13 Mar 2020 02:54:55