Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Innova crysta 205/65/r16 to 215/65/r16A.
I would suggest you not to upsize the tyres as the current tyres are wide enough. You can install Falken ZIEX ZE912 for better performance.Answered 27 Mar 2020 04:04:03
- Q.Better upsize for grand i10A.
Yes, you can go for an upsize upto 175/65 R14 and the suggested tyre is Falken SINCERA SN835. The innovative tread pattern of the tyres offer a great grip and traction effect on both dry and wet road surface.Answered 27 Mar 2020 02:54:51
- Q.Which one is better for alto lxi 2008modelA.
The Falken SINCERA SN835 would be a good tyre suggestion for your vehicle as its innovative tread pattern makes for good wet and dry grip and the lateral sipes make for confident wet performance.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Currently my grand i10 car tyres are 165/65/R14 79T. Which tyre is most suitable for upsizingA.
Yes, you can go for an upsize upto 175/65 R14 and the suggested tyre is Falken SINCERA SN835. The innovative tread pattern of the tyres offer a great grip and traction effect on both dry and wet road surface.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.for my Lancer car size 205/60/14 , please tell me suitable tyre and bestA.
Some of the better options for your Mitsubishi Lancer would be Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style, Yokohama S.drive AS01, and Falken AZENIS PT722.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25
- Q.SX4 VDI 2012, ALLOY 16" - Now using Yokohama 205/55/16 >>one Directional Wheels (35000 KM Completed without any puncture ). Please suggest good Tyre for replacing all 4. Looking for 205/60/16r size or suggest best for cool ride without road noise, better Mileage and long lasting.A.
Keeping your requirements in mind, I would suggest that you go for Falken Azenis PT722 , to begin with, for your SX4 ZXI. It is a very good tyre and offers superior traction with precise handling and a very comfortable ride quality. And in case you want something better then go for Michelin primacy 3 ST. This tyre offers superior traction, excellent handling, a very comfortable ride quality and reduced braking distance for high safety, especially on wet roads. The tread life on this tyre is also very good. Regards, Ramit AnandAnswered 03 Mar 2020 02:19:33
- Q.Hi, I am currently using a VW Jetta highland running on Goodyear Assurance Triple max 2 and looking at upgrading to a 225/50 R16 tyres. Majority of the usage will be for highways so I need a tyre which is quiet and has good handlingA.
Yes, you can upgrade to the desired upsize. Falken AZENIS PT722 is the suggested tyre for your car as it offers a very comfortable and quiet ride quality.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
- Q.Innova crysta 2.4 v model 205/65 r16A.
The Falken ZIEX ZE9 tyres comes with a superior traction and a very comfortable ride quality and it is the suggested tyre for your car.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
- Q.Which tubeless tyres for dzire for smooth driving?A.
Falken SINCERA SN835 is the suggested tubless tyre for your car as the tyre comes with a excellent gripping ability on every kind of roads and the quality of the tyre is also admirable.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
- Q.Best tyre for creta 1.4A.
The tyre from Flaken would be a good suggestion as its low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency and the straight circumferential grooves make for superior wet performance.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15