Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which one is better for alto lxi 2008modelA.
The Falken SINCERA SN835 would be a good tyre suggestion for your vehicle as its innovative tread pattern makes for good wet and dry grip and the lateral sipes make for confident wet performance.Answered 17 Mar 2020 12:16:39
- Q.Currently my grand i10 car tyres are 165/65/R14 79T. Which tyre is most suitable for upsizingA.
Yes, you can go for an upsize upto 175/65 R14 and the suggested tyre is Falken SINCERA SN835. The innovative tread pattern of the tyres offer a great grip and traction effect on both dry and wet road surface.Answered 13 Mar 2020 02:54:55
- Q.Which tubeless tyres for dzire for smooth driving?A.
Falken SINCERA SN835 is the suggested tubless tyre for your car as the tyre comes with a excellent gripping ability on every kind of roads and the quality of the tyre is also admirable.Answered 27 Feb 2020 03:36:14
- Q.For hyndai new vernaA.
You can choose from the Falken SINCERA SN835, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone B250.
- Q.Low cast tyre for honda civic 2007A.
The Falken SINCERA SN835, JK Tyre Vectra, and the GoodYear Eagle NCT5 are both affordable and good quality tyre options for you Honda Civic 2007.
- Q.I have a alto 800 car i want to change my car tires what type of tyres u recommendedA.
For Alto 800, I would recommend Falken SINCERA SN835 as it comes at a very affordable price point and offers amazing performance.