Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have C250 CDI 2011 model. Tyre size is 225/45/17, want to check if i can upsize to 225/50/17A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can pick the said upsize. You can select tyre pattern choices for 225/50 R17 from Apollo Aspire 4G, Falken Ziex ZE912 and Michelin Pilot Sport 4.Answered 25-Aug-2021 12:28:49
- Q.Current size is 205/55/16, would like to upgrade to 205/60/16. Is it recommended.?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by automakers as it affects the mileage and handling of the vehicle. If you don’t mind you can switch to larger tyres. However, the given size is not the correct upsize of the existing tyre. You can go with 215/55 R16 tyre size. The best tyre patterns for this size include Apollo Aspire 4G, Bridgestone Turanza T005 and Falken Ziex ZE912.Answered 12-Jul-2021 17:12:59
- Q.Innova crysta 205/65/r16 to 215/65/r16A.
I would suggest you not to upsize the tyres as the current tyres are wide enough. You can install Falken ZIEX ZE912 for better performance.Answered 28-Mar-2020 03:04:03
- Q.Best tyre for creta 1.4A.
The tyre from Flaken would be a good suggestion as its low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency and the straight circumferential grooves make for superior wet performance.Answered 29-Jan-2020 23:56:15
- Q.Currently iam using Innova Crysta vx 8s, having bridgestone tyre 205/65 R16. I wolud like to take a set of new upsized tyres. Can you help me with the best brandA.
I would suggest you not to upsize the tyres as the current tyres are wide enough. You can install Falken ZIEX ZE912 for better performance.Answered 07-Jan-2020 02:26:58