Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Hi I have figo aspire 2018 model so I need to increase my tyre size so can u go with 165/70 is this fit for aspire...?A.
The Figo Aspire is outfitted by the company with 175/65 R14 tyre size and going with 165/70 R14 will only downgrade the tyre size. This may lead to reduced stability and unsafe driving, especially at high speeds. Upsize/downsize also affects the mileage and handling of the vehicle. Hence, it is suggested to stick to the company verified tyre size, instead of making amends in the tyre size.Answered 31-May-2022 11:45:03
- Q.I need to buy tyre for ford figo 2014 model. Please suggest which company tyre I can purchaseA.
For Ford Figo you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK UX Royale and Bridgestone B290.Answered 06-May-2022 15:19:06
- Q.currently i'm using 185/65/ R14 in my ford figo 2011 DC Titanium. please suggest me new one for me. my usage 60% city+highway & 40 % on bad road. single hand use.A.
As per your preference and application, you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G S, Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400 for the Ford Figo.Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:56:57
- Q.Hi I have Figo aspire 2016 titanium model so I need to increase my tyre size so can u go with 185/70 R 14 is this fit for aspireA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it may hamper the fuel mileage and overall performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with the drop in mileage you can choose to go with the said 185/70 R14.Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:50:17
- Q.Want to upsize my Figo aspire 1.5 titanium plus diesel tyres...model 2016..Now it has 165/65 r 14...can I go for 185/65 r14A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car makers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same, if you are fine with it you can choose the 185/65 R14 tyre upsize over the existing 165/65 R14 tyre size.Answered 22-Mar-2022 16:11:53
- Q.iam having ford figo , i want to increase ground clearance of car, Which tyre size i can useA.
Ford Figo comes with a decent ground clearance of 174mm, which is good enough for a city car. However, if you want to increase its ground clearance you need to opt for upsize. And tyre upsizing is not recommended by the OEMs as it may hinder the overall fuel efficiency and performance of the car.Answered 07-Mar-2022 21:46:48
- Q.I have my 2017 Ford Figo. The stock tyres are from Apollo sizing 175/65 R14. I'm planning to go with 185/65 R14. I grasped knowledge from website that this helps me arresting road noise and enhance comfort, however a bit impact on mileage negativity. Also i came to Apollo has their default character of road noise. In regard to this, I'm looking forward to hear from you that which brand and what model i should go with 185/65 R14. I will be driving in both city condition (that typical unpaved Madras roads) and highways equally. Thanks in advance.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with the wider 185/65 R14, which will marginally affect its mileage performance. The tyre pattern choices in the 185/65 R14 include Apollo Alnac 4GS, Bridgestone B290 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 12-Feb-2022 11:19:05
- Q.Hello, I am looking to upsize my car tyres. My car is a Ford figo Diesel 2017 titanium variant. Am looking to upsize it to 185/65 R14 from the current 175/65 R14. Currently confused between Yokohama Earth 1, Bridgestone B290 and Ceat Milaze X3. Most of the tyre dealers are recommending against clear citing that it is a low quality tyre. My running is low (<500 kms a month). Please suggest which would be the best one. Any new suggestions will be appreciated.A.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 185/65 R14 from the existing 175/65 R14. According to your budget and availability, you can choose between Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 11-Jan-2022 13:56:37
- Q.Hi, i hv one spare tyre 175 14", now may I changed 3 tyre for 185 14", car Ford aspire 2018 not facelift, Suggest tyre brand or size more milege, less noiseA.
As a thumb rule all the four tyres in a passenger car should be of same size in every aspect be it width, profile or rim size. The mismatch between the tyre size may lead to unsafe handling and risky driving. Hence ensure all four axles have same tyre size. The company fitted tyre for Aspire is 175/65 R14. Thus, you should continue with it. As per your requirement you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 03-Jan-2022 14:48:59
- Q.For Ford Figo which brand will be better to useA.
You can choose tyre patterns between JK UX Royale, CEAT FuelSmarrt and Michelin Energy XM2+.Answered 23-Nov-2021 12:35:06