Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have a 2011 ford figo and want to replace its front right tyre. I want a not so expensive good quality tyre. Please suggestA.
Pick between CEAT Milaze X3 or JK Vectra, both the car tyres offers optimum value and durability, and are priced affordably.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:50:54
- Q.Which tyre should I buy for my ford aspire titanium
- Q.Ford Figo diesel 2013, upside recommendation pleaseA.
Hello Debarata Chakraborty, For Ford Figo, the stock tyre size is 175/65 R14. Upsizes possible in 14" rims are 185/65 R14 and 195/55 R14. In case you want to upsize to tyres in 15" rim size, then go for 185/55 R15 or 195/55 R15. For best handling and ride comfort, we would recommend 185/65 R14 or 185/55 R15. Go for 195mm width tyres only if you are a very aggressive driver and need good braking response and vehicluar stability at very high speeds. But this size would make the steering feel a bit heavy, the fuel efficiency could drop slightly and the ride quality may also get affected. Regards, RamitAnswered 23 Oct 2017 06:06:40
- Q.I have fod figo 1.5D titanium nov-2012 model car.It's runnning is 34000kms now .I'm thinking of changing tyres .please recommend me the best tyres for my car .My running is on long routes mostly and city use occassionally.thanksA.
Hello Amol, Since your majority of usage is over highways, you would require tyres that not only perform well over weta ndd ry surfaces but are also very safe and offer a very comfortable ride quality. Keeping these factors in mind, I would recommend that you go for Bridgestone Turanza AR 20 or Michelin Energy XM2. Both these tyres offer superior wet and dry grip, precise handling and control, effective braking but in terms of ride quality and comfort, Michelin is a tad better than Bridgestone. Michlein would also offer you longer tread life. Drive safely ! Regards RamitAnswered 21 Jul 2017 02:31:23
- Q.What is the best best tyre for Ford Figo-No.175 / 65R 14 Bridgstone, MRF, AppoloA.
Hi Shailesh, Since you are looking for the best of the lot, I'd say you go with Bridgestone. You can start with Bridgestone B290. But if you want something better then go for Turanza AR20. It is a great tyre, comes with Silica compound and offers great traction over wet and dry. It also has a pretty good tread life. If you are looking at a tyre with better fuel efficiency then go for Bridgestone Ecopia tyre. The company claims it improves fuel efficiency by 7-10%. RegardsAnswered 30 Nov 2016 04:57:43
- Q.Hi, I own a Ford Figo which comes with 175/65/r14 tyre. The perfect upgrade for this size seems to be 185/55/r15. Which all brands/tyres do u suggest me. I look for comfort + looks over performanceA.
Hi Dipin, Yes, you are right 185/55R15 is a good upsize option for your car. However, I will recommend you to upsize to 195/55R15 just because there are much more tyre options available in that size. Go for Apollo Alnac 4G or MRF ZLO tyre. Apollo is an 'do it all' kind of tyre but the MRF ZLO has slightly softer tyre compound for extre grip. RegardsAnswered 23 Feb 2016 11:26:50