Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked goodyear Questions
- Q.I am having Datsun Go + 2016 model car/ My tyre size is 155 70 R 13, shall I go for upsizing if so what are all the pros and cons?A.
Yes, You can surely go for a tyre upsize, the recommended tyre upsize would be 155/80 R13 . The recommended tyre upsize will be adding more comfort to your drive and also increase the ground clearance of your vehicle and as per the cons, you might face a decreased mileage.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22
- Q.which tyre perfact for my accent 2013 model and i must say this in 7 years my car travel only 18000 km so suggest on that basis.monthly once or twice might be goA.
As per your requirements, you can install any of the Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3, Goodyear GT3, and MRF ZVTS on your Hyundai Accent.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Respeced sir i have maruti ertica zdi plus i want to change my typres which one is better to suitable tyres to my car with full efficiency ,better tension, low noise, high life timeA.
For long tread life, low road noise, good fuel efficiency, and superior grip & handling, you can choose from Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, and Goodyear Assurance TripleMax.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Mere pass Honda city zx 2007 h muje tyre chang karane kon si compani accha tyre aata h sirA.
For your Honda City ZX 2007 model, you can choose from Goodyear DURAPLUS, CEAT Milaze X3, and Yokohama A.drive AA01.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Goodyear Assurance Triplemax or Bridegstone 250A.
Go for the Bridgestone B250. Not only does it comes at a cheaper price but also gets a 6-year warranty compared to the Goodyear Assurance Triplemax's 5-year warranty.Answered 17 Feb 2020 03:55:21
- Q.Which is the best Tyre for the HONDA BRV Petrol Automatic? Presently I use a MICHELIN 195/60 R16 89H, with excellent results for last 3 years. Its 50000 kms and I hv had excellent results.Wish to choose between the Michelin, Goodyear and Yokohama.A.
For your Honda BR-V, you can choose from the likes of Yokohama Blue Earth AE50, Michelin PRIMACY 3ST, and Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.Best Tubeless tyre for swift vxi 2013 for hilly area like himachalA.
You can choose from the likes of Bridgestone B290, Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS, and Michelin Energy XM2+ for your Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi. All three of the abovementioned tyres offer great grip, long tread life, and superior comfort with excellent handling.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.Tyre of Tata zest petrolA.
The Goodyear Assurance TripleMax would be a nice suggestion for your vehicle as its functionalized ploymer tread compound provides for superior wet and dry grip and the biting edges on the tread pattern provide for superior braking capabilities.Answered 13 Feb 2020 06:00:37
- Q.For tata sumoA.
The idle tyre suggestion for your vehicle would be Goodyear Wrangler RT/S as its continuous tread lug design provides improved ride quality on all road conditions and the radial construction and flat tread profile promotes uniform wear.Answered 05 Feb 2020 07:47:01
- Q.I IAM CONFUSED WHICH TYPE OF BRAND AND MODEL TO USE FOR MY CAR TATA ZEST FOR 185/60 R15A.
The suggested option is Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, it would be an apt tyre for your requirement as its functionalized ploymer tread compound provides for superior wet and dry grip and the low rolling resistance provides for improved fuel efficiency.Answered 05 Feb 2020 07:47:01