Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked goodyear Questions
- Q.Indica tyre priceA.
If you are ready to pay Rs 2750, then you can get Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER-165/65 R13 77T for your cars. They will improve not only the wet traction but also the braking performance.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:57:11
- Q.Which tyre do u recommend for my Innova V model?A.
Goodyear DURA PLUS-205/65 R15 99H is recommended for your vehicle as it comes with large contact patch area for enhanced tyre life.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:56:19
- Q.Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP 175/65 r14 82T price ?A.
The Goodyear Assurance ArmorGrip tyre of size 175/65 R14 82T will cost you around Rs. 5000-6200 per tyre. Prices may vary from state to state in India.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.I have vento hi line car, suggest to buy tyre. Size : 185/60/R15A.
For the VW Vento sedan you can go for the tyres like Yokohama Earth 1 E400, Goodyear Dura plus V1, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.My car runs average 100/km per day. Last tyre i used was mrf wanderer which ran over 112000km in two years. Which tyre should i change now?mrf-wandererceat-czarapollo-apterra-in-the-budget-rangegoodyear-wranglerbridgestone-duelermichelin-primacyA.
MRF Wanderer has provided you with the optimum life any tyre could promise for. We suggest you to stick to the same brand of tyres. Or else if you want to check out other brands/models it can be CEAT Czar, Apollo Apterra in the budget range, while Goodyear Wrangler, Bridgestone Dueler, and Michelin Primacy SUV tyres can be youir choices in the premium segment.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Vw Polo GT tsivw-pologoodyear-assurance-triplemaxceat-secura-driveyokohama-blu-earth-ae50bridgestone-b250apollo-alnac-4gA.
The question is not clear as to what you actually want to ask. As far as we understand you are looking to change tyres for your VW Polo GT Tsi model. This Polo variant comes fitted with 195/55 R16 and available tyre option in this size category include Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, CEAT Secura Drive, Yokohama Blu Earth AE50, Bridgestone B250, Apollo Alnac 4G, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.suggest suitable tyre brand/ size for upsizing xl6Michelin Energy XM2Yokohama BluEarth AE50Maruti Xl6BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001Goodyear Assurance Triple MAXA.
Upsizing may affect the overall performance and fuel efficiency. However, still if you want to go for upsize with 195/65 R15 tyres. The tyre brands that you can choose from include Michelin Energy XM2, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Goodyear Assurance Triple MAX, and BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:57:06
- Q.Swift vxi 2012 which tyre is suitable yearly running 6000 kmA.
We suppose that the tyres installed in your Maruti Swift 2012 are of size 165/80 R14. As your running is quite low (on an average 500 km per month) you can choose from Goodyear Assurance Duraplus, MRF ZV2K, Ceat Milaze X3, and Apollo Amazer 3G. Moreover, if you dont have budget constrant you can go for premium quality tyres that include the likes of Michelin Energy XM2, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:55:10
- Q.Am using hyundai verna 1.6 sxo vtvt .. I need to get to knkw which tyre is suite for me in terms of low noise and riding comfort?A.
The OE tyre size of Hyundai Verna 1.6 is 195/55 R16. If your priorities are riding comfort and silence you can opt for Yokohama AS01, Goodyear Assurance Triple Max, Pirelli P1 Cint Verde and Continental Conti Max Contact MC5.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:54:18
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11