Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.which is best tyre for my volkswagen vento comfortline considering low noise, ride comfort and durabilityA.
In my opinion the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 are the best tyres for your car as its HydroTred technology provides outstanding wet braking capability and the narrower shoulder grooves and improved pitching make for a quiet ride.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.I Want to buy 4 tyres for my Car MAruti Vitara Brezza ZDI. IT already has tyre Apollo ALnac 215/60R . I want to replace them. Kindly suggest which tyre should i buy?A.
The Pirelli P7, Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424, and the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Which tyre is better for Hyundai Verna 1.6sx dieselA.
As the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX tyres provide superior grip and control in all kind of situation, these can be the best tyre for your car. Along with this, the robust construction of the tyres makes it more durable and longlasting.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.Which size tyre use in maruti eeco ? Optional by company recommend LT tyreA.
The Goodyear DURAPLUS tyre has innovative tread pattern to provide good braking capabilities and handling characteristics. So, this is the suggested tyre for your vehicle.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.Kindly suggest tyre 145/80R13 ( Wagon R CNG LXI vehicle)A.
You can choose from MRF ZVTS, Goodyear GT3, and Bridgestone Firestone FR500 for your Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG LXI.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25
- Q.Need tyres for bolero camper.which brand is best?A.
For your Mahindra Bolero Camper, you can choose from the following options: MRF ZQT, Goodyear Wrangler RT/S, and Bridgestone PREMIUM CAB.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25
- Q.want to buy a set of 4 tyres for Audi A4A.
Hi Manoj, Goodyear excellence would be a good tyre for your Audi A4, to begin with. It offers a very comfortable ride quality and is widely used as an Original Equipment on various luxury vehicles. Another good option would be Yokohana DNA db ES501 tyre. This tyre is popular for its very quiet and comfortable ride quality along with great handling and traction. Another good option would be Michelin Primacy 3ST. This tyre offers great comfort, even on rough roads, along with superior grip along and enhanced tyre life- A great value for money option. In case you want something top of the line, then Pirelli Cinturato P7. This tyre triumphs in all spheres including traction, ride quality, quietness and handling. The tread life on this is pretty good as well. Regards RamitAnswered 03 Mar 2020 12:03:45
- Q.I looking for 155/80R13 for my Renault Kwid car. Please suggest me tyres for village road and highway, comfort, great mileage and less noisy.A.
Goodyear GT3 is the suggested tyre for your vehicle. The tyres has high quality trade pattern which provides a good grip over wet and dry surfaces.Answered 02 Mar 2020 07:21:22
- Q.which tyre I should buy from goodyear assurance triplemax or yokohama e1 for size 215 60 r16 or any other brand?A.
Both Goodyear Assurance TripleMax and Yokohama Earth-1 are good options in the 215/60 R16 size with improved fuel efficiency, superior handling & control, excellent wet & dry grip, and long tread life.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.Which tyre is fit on hyundai accent GLE 2008 modelA.
For your Hyundai Accent GLE 2008 model, you can consider the likes of Goodyear GT3, MRF ZVTS, and Apollo Amazer 4G.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12