Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.which is best tyre for my volkswagen vento comfortline considering low noise, ride comfort and durabilityA.
In my opinion the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 are the best tyres for your car as its HydroTred technology provides outstanding wet braking capability and the narrower shoulder grooves and improved pitching make for a quiet ride.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.I Want to buy 4 tyres for my Car MAruti Vitara Brezza ZDI. IT already has tyre Apollo ALnac 215/60R . I want to replace them. Kindly suggest which tyre should i buy?A.
The Pirelli P7, Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424, and the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Which tyre is better for Hyundai Verna 1.6sx dieselA.
As the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX tyres provide superior grip and control in all kind of situation, these can be the best tyre for your car. Along with this, the robust construction of the tyres makes it more durable and longlasting.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.which tyre I should buy from goodyear assurance triplemax or yokohama e1 for size 215 60 r16 or any other brand?A.
Both Goodyear Assurance TripleMax and Yokohama Earth-1 are good options in the 215/60 R16 size with improved fuel efficiency, superior handling & control, excellent wet & dry grip, and long tread life.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.Tyre for Ritz LxI model of 2011 require to change tyre Km 60000 run till nowA.
Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS is the suggested tyre for your vehicle. The tyres are very durable on tough Indian road conditions without compromising on the traction levels.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
- Q.Respeced sir i have maruti ertica zdi plus i want to change my typres which one is better to suitable tyres to my car with full efficiency ,better tension, low noise, high life timeA.
For long tread life, low road noise, good fuel efficiency, and superior grip & handling, you can choose from Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, and Goodyear Assurance TripleMax.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Which is the best Tyre for the HONDA BRV Petrol Automatic? Presently I use a MICHELIN 195/60 R16 89H, with excellent results for last 3 years. Its 50000 kms and I hv had excellent results.Wish to choose between the Michelin, Goodyear and Yokohama.A.
For your Honda BR-V, you can choose from the likes of Yokohama Blue Earth AE50, Michelin PRIMACY 3ST, and Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.Best Tubeless tyre for swift vxi 2013 for hilly area like himachalA.
You can choose from the likes of Bridgestone B290, Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS, and Michelin Energy XM2+ for your Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi. All three of the abovementioned tyres offer great grip, long tread life, and superior comfort with excellent handling.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.Tyre of Tata zest petrolA.
The Goodyear Assurance TripleMax would be a nice suggestion for your vehicle as its functionalized ploymer tread compound provides for superior wet and dry grip and the biting edges on the tread pattern provide for superior braking capabilities.Answered 13 Feb 2020 06:00:37
- Q.I IAM CONFUSED WHICH TYPE OF BRAND AND MODEL TO USE FOR MY CAR TATA ZEST FOR 185/60 R15A.
The suggested option is Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, it would be an apt tyre for your requirement as its functionalized ploymer tread compound provides for superior wet and dry grip and the low rolling resistance provides for improved fuel efficiency.Answered 05 Feb 2020 07:47:01