Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.WHICH IS THE BUDGET TYRE FOR IGNIS DELTAA.
For Maruti Ignis, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, JK UX Royale and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 12-May-2022 11:58:05
- Q.I want to upgrade my tyre of ertiga 2014 model. Which brand should I go for?A.
You can pick tyre patterns for 195/65 R15 between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Alnac 4G and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 06-Apr-2022 16:11:49
- Q.Hyundai Grand i10 2018 165 / 65 R14A.
You can select tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 01-Apr-2022 12:17:07
- Q.i have innova crysta 2016 model, default size is 215/55 r17, can i upgrade to 215/60 r17, which is the best tyre brand , i have low running milage 25000 kms in 6 yrs.A.
The tyre sizes 215/55 R17 and 215/60 R17 do not possess much difference, hence anyone will do. However, for optimal performance company recommended tyre size is a must. You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Czar HP, JK UX Royale and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 29-Mar-2022 15:36:27
- Q.Hello… need to replace tyres for my 2014 ertiga zxi…. Original tyres… 26000+ km done. Guidance for which brand should I opt for… presently Bridgestone 185/55 R15…planning for 195/65 or 195/60A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can go with 195/60 R15 tyre upsize for Maruti Ertiga. You can either repeat the same Bridgestone tyres (if you are satisfied with their performance) or choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax and Apollo Alnag 4GS.Answered 24-Mar-2022 12:00:24
- Q.Upsizing for Ertiga 2013A.
Upsizing is recommended by carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Still if you want to go for upsize you can opt for the 195/65 R15 in place of the stock 185/65 R15. The recommended tyre patterns come as CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 21-Mar-2022 13:08:08
- Q.I am buying a new xl6 need to upgrade to R16 inch 215 /50 from 185/65/15 so need to suggest which company tire is best for comfort and performanceA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of any vehicle. choosing 215/50 R16 may be too wide and scrape the body parts of the car. On the tyre pattern choices, as per your budget, you can pick between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, Bridgestone Ecopia EP150 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 25-Feb-2022 12:48:36
- Q.I have 195 55vR16 tyres on my Verna Diesel. Please suggest cost effective tyre.A.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 24-Feb-2022 16:54:02
- Q.which tyre to be bought for Innova crest 2.4 zx mtA.
You can choose tyre patterns between JK Elanzo Touring, Bridgestone B390, and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 12-Feb-2022 11:06:14
- Q.Best tyre for tata punch.A.
It would have been good if you had mentioned the Tata Punch variant as it features two different tyre sizes of 195/60 R16 and 185/70 R15 across its line-up. Hence, if it is 185/70 R15 you can pick tyre patterns between MRF ZSLK and JK Ranger HT, while for 195/60 R16 you can choose between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 07-Feb-2022 16:41:24