Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked goodyear assurance-triplemax Questions
- Q.Respeced sir i have maruti ertica zdi plus i want to change my typres which one is better to suitable tyres to my car with full efficiency ,better tension, low noise, high life timeA.
For long tread life, low road noise, good fuel efficiency, and superior grip & handling, you can choose from Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, and Goodyear Assurance TripleMax.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Which is the best Tyre for the HONDA BRV Petrol Automatic? Presently I use a MICHELIN 195/60 R16 89H, with excellent results for last 3 years. Its 50000 kms and I hv had excellent results.Wish to choose between the Michelin, Goodyear and Yokohama.A.
For your Honda BR-V, you can choose from the likes of Yokohama Blue Earth AE50, Michelin PRIMACY 3ST, and Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.Tyre of Tata zest petrolA.
The Goodyear Assurance TripleMax would be a nice suggestion for your vehicle as its functionalized ploymer tread compound provides for superior wet and dry grip and the biting edges on the tread pattern provide for superior braking capabilities.Answered 13 Feb 2020 06:00:37
- Q.I IAM CONFUSED WHICH TYPE OF BRAND AND MODEL TO USE FOR MY CAR TATA ZEST FOR 185/60 R15A.
The suggested option is Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, it would be an apt tyre for your requirement as its functionalized ploymer tread compound provides for superior wet and dry grip and the low rolling resistance provides for improved fuel efficiency.Answered 05 Feb 2020 07:47:01
- Q.Vw Polo GT tsivw-pologoodyear-assurance-triplemaxceat-secura-driveyokohama-blu-earth-ae50bridgestone-b250apollo-alnac-4gA.
The question is not clear as to what you actually want to ask. As far as we understand you are looking to change tyres for your VW Polo GT Tsi model. This Polo variant comes fitted with 195/55 R16 and available tyre option in this size category include Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, CEAT Secura Drive, Yokohama Blu Earth AE50, Bridgestone B250, Apollo Alnac 4G, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which tyre comfortable for Maruti ciaz zxi+A.
The tyre is a perfect fit for yourcar as its central rib provide at high speeds and the split wing shaped tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry grip.
- Q.Hyundai I20 Tyre size 195/55/16 Last tyre last for hardly 30000 Km Recommend which tyre is good to buy. Runs 1000 Km per MonthA.
The CEAT SecuraDrive, Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, and the Michelin Energy XM2 are some of the better options for the Hyundai Elite i20 in 195/55 R16 size.
- Q.I have etios liva diesel can I use 165/80 r14 for increase ground clearance which tyres is best for comfort and mileageA.
Recommended size is 165/65R14. For increasing ground clearance, you can use coil spring buffer. Some good tyre options for the Toyota Etios Liva are CEAT Fuel Smarrt, Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, and Apollo Amazer 4G Life.
- Q.I want to update from 205 60 r 16 to 205 65 r 16?A.
Yes, you can. Some of the better tyres available in 205/65 R16 size are Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, MRF ZVTV, and the Yokohama Earth-1.
- Q.Tyre price of Vitara brezza zdi+A.
The Goodyear Assurance TripleMax is a good options for the Maruti Suzuki Brezza ZDI+ at ?7700.