Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which size tyre use in maruti eeco ? Optional by company recommend LT tyreA.
The Goodyear DURAPLUS tyre has innovative tread pattern to provide good braking capabilities and handling characteristics. So, this is the suggested tyre for your vehicle.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.I am confused which to choose Goodyear surplus or mrf zlx for 155/80 r13 in i10.A.
Among the MRF ZLX and the Goodyear DURAPLUS, we will suggest you to go for the MRF ZLX as it is better suited for both city and highway usage. Also, the MRF ZLX offers superior grip, comfortable ride, long tread life, and good high speed stability.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12
- Q.Mere pass Honda city zx 2007 h muje tyre chang karane kon si compani accha tyre aata h sirA.
For your Honda City ZX 2007 model, you can choose from Goodyear DURAPLUS, CEAT Milaze X3, and Yokohama A.drive AA01.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Swift ZXI 2014 model. Tyre Size 185/65 R15. Which tyre is suitable for running at an average of 1100 kms per month.A.
The Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTV, and Goodyear DURAPLUS are some of the better tyre options for Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi. All three tyres offer good grip, stability, and long tread life.Answered 04 Feb 2020 06:24:23
- Q.Tyre best for honda city carA.
The tyres from Goodyear would be a perfect fit for your vehicle as its large contact patch area makes for enhanced tyre life and the wide tread pattern provides for good dry and wet braking of the carAnswered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.Maruti suzuki zen estilo lxi which is good tyreA.
You can install Goodyear DURA PLUS in your car for better performance. It gets low rolling resistance for better fuel economy.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.What is the best tyre brand for Honda Amaze model 2015A.
The Goodyear tyre provide Large contact patch area makes for enhanced tyre life and the tread pattern provides for good dry and wet braking.
- Q.Hi i am using nissan Sunny diesel xv model. I want to change my both front tyres. My rear tyres is Of MRF 195 / 60 R15 and my old front tyres are 185 / 65 R15. So is it ok if my front and back tyres are different in size ? And i want to know which tyres do i buy for my front use and in which size ? Can i go in same 185 / 65 R15 ?A.
You can install all four tyres of 185/65 R15 size. Having all four tyres of the same size helps in better stability, handling, and in tyre rotation which extends tyre life. You can choose from Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, and Goodyear DURAPLUS.
- Q.Due to Rough roads punctures regularly which tyre is rough & tough for my grand i10A.
For you Hyundai Grand i10, you can choose from the likes of Goodyear DURAPLUS, Apollo Amazer 4G, and CEAT Fuel Smarrt.
- Q.I have honda city, want to replace my tyre, 185/65RA.
For your Honda City (185/65 R15) you can go for tyres such as MRF ZVTV, CEAT Secura Drive, JK Vectra, Goodyear Assurance Triple MAX, Goodyear DuraPlus in the budget range, while the premium ones include Bridgestone Turanza T005, Pirelli P1 Cint Verde, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Michelin Energy XM2, etc.