Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Thunderbird 350 which brand tyre is bestA.
The best fit and recommended tyre for Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 is 90/90-19 at front and 120/80-18 at rear. You can pick between CEAT Gripp XL or Michelin City Pro.Answered 16 Mar 2021 05:38:11
- Q.The maximum size of reare tyre I used for royal Enfield 350A.
Go for 110/90-18 rear tyre for your Royal Enfield 350. Moreover, opting for a fatter and larger tyre than this will impact the performance, braking and fuel efficiency of the bike. You can choose between CEAT Grip XL, CEAT Zoom Plus, or Michelin Sirac Street.Answered 16 Mar 2021 01:13:31
- Q.Please suggest Best and comfortable in ceat tyres for honda shine sp for great grip.A.
You can get CEAT Secura Zoom F tyre as front fitment and CEAT Gripp X3 for rear.Answered 10 Mar 2021 11:32:44
- Q.Help me to buy best quality Tyre for royal Enfield classic 350 both front and backA.
If you are looking for a sturdy tyre for Classic 350, go for CEAT Gripp XL (front/rear), for mixed (on/off) road conditions. Or else, pick CEAT Zoom Plus (front/rear) if you traverse more over tarmac.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:46:59
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Which tyre is best for yamaha fascino scooter? As I ride for about 100kms per day.A.
Hi Yogesh, If majority of your rides are over highways/ well-paved roads then you should go for MRF Zapper ( Scooter) tyre. It offers good wet and dry grip with long tread life. In case you use your vehicles over rough surfaces or muddy terrains then go for CEAT Gripp ( Scooter) tyre. The large lug sizes ensure confident grip over rough terrains. RegardsAnswered 03 Mar 2020 04:43:00
- Q.CEAT ZOOM, CEAT Gripp (Scooter), CEAT SECURA NEO in confuse? For my TVS Jupiter grade disc, which tyre is best? For village Road, highway,A.
For village and highway use, we will recommed you to go for the CEAT Gripp (Scooter).Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45
- Q.Best tubeless tyres for Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X ?A.
Some of the better options for the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X are MRF Zapper, Michelin CITY PRO, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 19 Feb 2020 11:49:58
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 05:30:00
- Q.Activa 4g which Tyre is best?A.
The Honda Activa is shod with 90/100 10 tyres at front and rear. You can choose any of the tyre as per your budget you can choose from the given tyres: Ceat Milaze (Rs. 1017), Michelin City Pro(Rs. 1200), MRF Nylogrip Zapper (Rs. 1200), Ceat Gripp (Rs. 995), Apollo Actizip S2 (Rs. 1200), Metro Conto Grip (Rs. 1586)Answered 06 Jan 2020 11:12:42