Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked hankook Questions
- Q.Need for q5 tech pack.2014 model.existing is 235/60 R18 H/P dueler 103W bridge stone.please suggest which one suits best as most are not available locally in Surat.most dealers have only one type availableA.
I would recommend Hankook DYNAPRO HP RA 23 for your vehicle. It comes with aggressive tread design for superior traction even on rough surfaces.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I am debating between Hankook Optimo K424 and Bridgestone Turanza AR20A.
Hi Mushtaq, Hankook Optimo K424 ME02 is a pretty good tyre, offers a good comfortable ride with great traction and handling, yet, Bridgestone Turanza AR20 is a better buy. This is because AR20 consists of silica enriched compound which makes for superior wet performance and also enhances tyre life. Even the comfort on this tyre is pretty good. Also, Bridgestone has better after sales support as compared to Hankook. RegardsAnswered 12 Jan 2017 09:32:45
- Q.Sir, I am staying at Sikkim and road condition is very bad, hilly terrine. If i buy tyres from Siliguri and replace at my place whether warranty will be valid and my vehicle tyre requirement is 175/70 R13, you suggest me the company for which i go for purchase. Thanx TanmayA.
Hi Tanmay, Yes the tyre warranty would hold good for as long as you are buying from an authorized dealer and get proper invoice and warranty card for the same. Considering your requirements, I'd suggest tyres that have better grip and handling and are also durable. You can start with MRF ZSLK. These are pretty decent tyres. In case you want something better then go for Hankook Optimo K715 tyre. However, if budget is not a constraint then go for Bridgestone Turanza AR20. It is the best out of all tyres mentioned here. RegardsAnswered 30 Nov 2016 11:45:37
- Q.Which tyre is best suited for city traffic,better handling & comfort,low wear.car is skoda rapid ambition 175/70 r14
- Q.Which model suggested for Mercedes 205/55/R16. ThanksA.
Hi Sharad, Hankook Ventus V12 Evo would be a good tyre to begin with for your Merc. In case you want something better then go for Yokohama Avs db V550. It is a pretty good tyre. If you want a tyre which offers a very comfortable and quiet ride then Continental ContiPremiumContact 2 would also be a good choice. RegardsAnswered 27 Oct 2016 09:46:38
- Q.I want to buy new tyre for my Mercedes Benz c class 220A.
Hi Jigar, Michelin Primacy 3 ST would be a pretty good tyre for your Merc C Class. It offers a great ride quality with superb tractiona nd long tyre life. In case you are looking at a Runflat tyre then go for Pirelli Cinturato P7. However, if your style of driving is aggressive and you are looking at high performance tyres then go for Hankook Ventus V12 EVO. RegardsAnswered 20 Oct 2016 09:46:45