Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.what is the best back tyre for KTM Duke 250 model?A.
As per your budget and preference pick between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:50:27
- Q.ceat tyre for XUV 500 review & recommendation. Mostly city drivingA.
You can pick anyone between CEAT Czar HP and Czar Sports.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:49:40
- Q.Which is the best tyre for honda city 1.5 vmt 2009 model car?A.
You can choose between CEAT Milaze X3, JK UX Royale and Bridgestone B290.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:49:07
- Q.What are the differences amongst CEAT Milaze X3, Fuelsmarrt and Secura tyres? Which one is best for Hyundai Grand i10 for city driving? And whether MRF tyres are betten than CEAT tyres?A.
The three tyre patterns from CEAT are focussed towards different preferences. CEAT Milaze is inclined towards value and life, while the FuelSmarrts and SecuraDrives are aimed at fuel efficiency and high speed stability respectively. For Santro Xing you can pick between Milaze and FuelSmarrt. Choosing among CEAT and MRF is a matter of choice, both are equally good for Indian road conditions and offer apt value.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:48:26
- Q.Is ceat securadrive a good choice for my vento 185/60 r15. Also checked Bridgestone b250. Please suggest me which is best.A.
You can go with CEAT SecuraDrive, as it offers more value and class leading warranty period.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:46:54
- Q.What is the best option to upsize the width of the rear wheel of TVS Star City plus BS4A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. And Star City being a smaller capacity commuter will take the most toll compared to any higher capacity bike. Still if wider tyre is fitted it might touch the chain cover or the sprocket. Hence, its better to stick to the stock tyres.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:46:23
- Q.which tyre is recomended for santro xing 2008 modelA.
You can pick between CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Neo and Goodyear Duraplus.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:45:52
- Q.Which is best tyre for 2012 model wagon R vxiA.
Depending on your budget and preference you can pick between CEAT Milaze X3, Goodyear Duraplus and JK Ultima Neo.Answered 03-Aug-2021 15:55:27
- Q.Hi. I am looking to upsize the new Jeep Compass model S tires. The stock is 225/55R18. what would you suggest? I am looking for a very quiet tire.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. The stock tyre size of 225/55 R18 is very appropriate for Compass S. Instead of upsize you can go with soft compound, noise free tyres, for which you can select between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 03-Aug-2021 15:54:20
- Q.Cost of pulsar tyreA.
It would have been good if you had mentioned the Pulsar model in your query. Anyways, the front tyre starts from Rs 1250 (Ralco Blaster), while the rear tyre price opens at Rs 1647 (CEAT Zoom). These are all approximate starting prices and vary between different Pulsar models.Answered 03-Aug-2021 15:48:38