Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.WILL 235/60 R16 FIT 2009 ACCORD 2.4L ? THE CURRENT ONES ARE 225 SIZE. PLANNING TO FIT 215 IN THE FRONT & 235 SIZE IN THE REAR.PL CONFIRMA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. And opting for different tyre size at front and rear may further damage the handling aspect of the car and make driving unsafe under certain driving and road conditions. Hence, it is best to have same size tyres on all four wheels. Stick with the stock tyre size. The tyre pattern choices in this tyre size include Apollo Apterra HT2, Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 and Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:50:09
- Q.I have tvs victor bs4 bike I want to change my bike rear tyre. Which size is best???A.
TVS Victor BS4 wears 2.75-17 at rear. As this tyre size is now obsolete in many bike models there are few tyre makers that manufacture this size. The tyre pattern choices include Birla Roadmaxx R42, TVS Eurogrip ATT 525 and Metro Conti Metropolitan.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:42:20
- Q.Can i use 215/60R17 instead of 215/55R17A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. However, going for 215/60 R17 instead of 215/55 R17 will slightly increase the ground clearence and will have mild affect on handling. You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Czar HP, Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:40:15
- Q.best noise less tyre for tuv300A.
For your requisite you can choose any tyre pattern between Apollo Apterra HT2, Maxxis MAP3 and Falken Wildpeak HT 01.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:39:24
- Q.will there be any problem if, 3 tyres are 175/65 R4 82T good year and 4th tyre is 175/65R14 82H MRF ZVTV A1.A.
It won't be much of a problem. However is not recommended from the handling and performance perspective, as different tread pattern react differently to the braking and grip.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:37:54
- Q.PLEASE RECOMMEND WHETHER I CAN GO FOR TUBELESS TYRES FOR SANTRO XING 2010 MODEL, WHICH WAS ORIGINALLY WITH TUBE. IF SO, WHAT IS THE BEST TYRE ? PLEASE ADVISEA.
To upgrade from tube type tyre to tubeless tyre you need to change the rim wheel, as both type of wheels (tubed and tubeless) differ from each other. Moreover once you are done with the changing of rim you can choose tubeless tyre patterns between JK Tornado, CEAT Milaze X3 and MRF ZVTS.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:36:28
- Q.Want to buy tyre for wagan r, please suggest the best companyA.
You can choose between CEAT Milaze X3, Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, and JK Ultima Neo.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:35:11
- Q.Hello sir dtsi 2015 model rear tire size and prize pleaseA.
It would have been good if you had mentioned the Pulsar capacity like 150 or 180. Anyways, considering you are asking for Pulsar 150cc the recommended tyre options include CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and MRF Meteor.Answered 13-Oct-2021 14:08:27
- Q.I have Nexon XZ+ 2019 Model, currently having stock Goodyear 215/60 R 16 Tyres. I am looking for most silent tyres with better Grip and Handaling.A.
For your requisite you can choose any tyre pattern between Bridgestone Turanza T001, Michelin Primacy 4 ST and Continental Conti Ultra Contact UC6.Answered 13-Oct-2021 14:07:11
- Q.Maruti Alto k10 vxi. Which type is best?A.
You can pick any tyre pattern between Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miler, CEAT Milaze X3 and JK Ultima Neo.Answered 13-Oct-2021 14:06:25