Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.During service, I am told my tyres are weak. What to do? I have a i10 Era that has so far done 66,500 with original tyresA.
The number of kilometers recorded are enough to opt for replacement of tyres for your Hyundai i10. Continuing with these tyres may result in the loss of grip and imprecise braking. Therefore, it is suggested that you go for new set of tyres.Answered 18-May-2022 12:17:10
- Q.is continental 195/55r16 uc6 best for verna 2020 or bridstone b250A.
Between Bridgestone and Continental, you can choose Bridgestone B250/B290 as it has proven record under Indian conditions alongside excellent customer feedback over the years.Answered 18-May-2022 11:45:10
- Q.I have huyndai i10 2015 model sports but this tyre size is 13 inch but I have chage tyre and chage with big size so any big size tyre should fit properly with car like 15 ,16 Inc they can feet ?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the performance and fuel efficiency of any vehicle. Therefore, we advice to have company fitted tyre size for the vehicle. Moreover, if you want more grip and control, instead larger rim/width tyre go for a premium tyre pattern.Answered 13-May-2022 15:34:15
- Q.For Venue S+ which is the best tyre option among Apollo and Bridgestone.A.
You can pick Bridgestone (B290) brand over the Apollo for more stable performance, comfort and driving pleasure. Moreover, if you are looking for high tyre life you can choose Apollo (Amazer 4G Life) brand.Answered 12-May-2022 11:59:15
- Q.I want to purchase new tyres for xcent pls suggest me long running tyres Dealer told me ceat milaze x3 is best long running tyres i want ur opinionA.
For your preference and need, CEAT Milaze X3 is the most appropriate tyre pattern. Other than this, you can also check out the Apollo Amazer 4G Life, which has similar features and properties.Answered 10-May-2022 12:51:27
- Q.My hyundai xcent is 8 year old and I ave not replaced the tyre as yet. The Car is is for the city use and in 8 years only 30000 km. The tyre looks ok but during rain i feel a little slippery. Should I change my tyres and if so can you suggest any brandA.
The life of a tyre under Indian conditions is projected between 5-6 years. It should be replaced irrespective of kilometres covered, as after the said period, the natural oil gets soaked up and rubber turns hard and starts developing cracks, which results in minimal grip and control. Further, it becomes unsafe at high speeds with risk of tyre burst. Therefore, you should go for immediate tyre change. Depending on your budget and preference you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Bridgestone B290.Answered 29-Apr-2022 13:45:04
- Q.Which is best tyre for cretaA.
For Creta SUV, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Czar Sports, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 29-Apr-2022 13:42:52
- Q.Hi I am having verna 2008 petrol version.. which tyre will be goof got that..? I would like the tyre to be broad..A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car makers as it hampers the performance and mileage of any vehicle. Considering the same, if you are okay with it, you can choose 185/65 R14 tyre as upsize and pick any tyre pattern between CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK UX Royale and Bridgestone B290.Answered 29-Apr-2022 13:40:59
- Q.I want to change tyres of Hyundai Verna petrol SX model! Do you buy back old tyres ?A.
No, we do not buy old tyres. However, there are some tyre dealers in the market who buy old tyres in exchange of the new tyres brought from them.Answered 06-Apr-2022 16:12:32
- Q.Which tyre is best among ECOPIA EP150 , B250 and B290? For hyundai verna 195/55/R16. HANDLING, ROAD NOISE, WET / DRY GRIP.A.
Citing your preference only Bridgestone B290 matches your requisite to certain extent. Other promising choices include Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Michelin Energy XM2 PlusAnswered 05-Apr-2022 16:00:45