Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Sir Currently i am using goodyear stock tyres for my hyundai creta SX please suggest good tyres as now time has come to change them.thanksA.
If you are planning to replace the stock tyres, then Falken ZIEX ZE912-205/65 R16 95V will be a good option. It gets straight circumferential grooves for superior wet performance.Answered 22 Jan 2020 01:37:31
- Q.\\nCan i go for tyre upsizing in venue S 1.2 lt variant and if yes then what is the Recommended size so that my suspension and mileage remain unaffected\\nA.
If you opt for upsizing in any of the car/bike model performance in terms of fuel efficiency, handling, and others are bound to affect. There is no way they can go unaffected, as manufacturers perform an extensive R&D to get the right set of tyres in order to seize maximum performance and mileage from the vehicle. Nevertheless, considering all the factors if you still want to move ahead with tyre upsize the 205/65 R15 tyre size will be suitable for the present 195/65 R15 tyre in your Hyundai Venue.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For Xcent petrol S (o) 2015 modelhyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxyokohama-earth-1-e400ceat-milazemichelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
The tyre size of your Hyundai Xcent sedan is of 165/65 R14 and the available options are Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, CEAT Milaze, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For my Hundai Xcent which tyre size is best and which upsize is possible without any problemshyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxceat-milaze-in-the-budget-price-rangewhile-michelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
Hyundai Xcent sedan is fitted with 165/65 R14 tyre size, some of the best fit tyres for it include Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, CEAT Milaze in the budget price range, while Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc. fall in the premium range. Upsizing of tyre is not recommeded by any car manufacturer for its car, as it impacts on the overall performance and fuel mileage of the vehicle, still if you are interested to go with the upsize choice the tyre size 175/65 R14 will be best fit for current 165/65 R14 tyres. With this upgrade you will not have issues related to tyre scrapping the wheel, etc., but may impact fuel efficiency a bit.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Please suggest recommended upsize of 195/65 R15 for venue S1.2 as it has steel wheel coverA.
Tyre upsizing for car of any make impacts the overall performance - in terms of fuel efficiency, handling, etc. - hence it is not adviced to go for upsize by the car makers. However, if you have made up your mind for upsizing the best fit upsize tyre for your Hyundai Venue with existing 195/65 R15 will be 205/65 R15 tyre size.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Looking to change my car Tyres for crdi sports i20A.
For Hyundai i20 CRDI you choose tyres from brands like CEAT, MRF, Apollo in the budget category, or go for premium brands such as Michelin, Yokohama and Bridgestone.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Am using hyundai verna 1.6 sxo vtvt .. I need to get to knkw which tyre is suite for me in terms of low noise and riding comfort?A.
The OE tyre size of Hyundai Verna 1.6 is 195/55 R16. If your priorities are riding comfort and silence you can opt for Yokohama AS01, Goodyear Assurance Triple Max, Pirelli P1 Cint Verde and Continental Conti Max Contact MC5.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:54:18
- Q.which tyre will suite for hyundai creta 16inch alloyYokohama Earth 1 E400Hyundai CretaGoodyear Triple Max AssuranceApollo Apterra H/LYokohama BluEarth AE50A.
The tyre available for your Hyundai Creta 16-inch comprise of Goodyear Triple Max Assurance, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, Apollo Apterra H/L. Moreover, if you want a more premium tyre you can pick from Pirelli P6 CINT, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, and Continental Conti Max Contact MC5.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:46:38
- Q.I have Hyundai Getz 2006 module , can you recommend which brand Tyre suitable , please adviceA.
Hello Balamurali Natarajan, MRF ZVTS would be a good tyre to begin with for your Getz. It would offer confident grip with a very good tread life. They are also durable over rough roads. But on the downside, they are a bit too noisy on highways and highspeeds. In case you want something better then go for Michelin Energy XM2. These tyres would offer excellent grip, superior ride comfort and great tread life. RegardsAnswered 11 Dec 2017 12:59:22
- Q.dear sir i am using i10 sportz. tyre specification 155/80 R13 79 S. can u suggest which comapany is good?A.
Hello Anil, If you something top of the line then go for Michelin Energy XM2 or Bridgestone Turanza AR20 tyres. Both these tyres offer excellent wet and dry grip, long tread life and a very comfortable ride quality. They both perform equally well on all aspects expcept that Michelin Energy XM2 offer a better ride quality than Bridgestone. In case you want something less expensive then go for Yokohama Earth-1. This tyre also offers superior traction and long tread life with good comfort. However, If you are looking at an economical option that offers decent grip but a very good tread life then MRF ZVTS would be a good option. Hope this helps. Regards, RamitAnswered 10 Nov 2017 12:34:56