Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Better upsize for grand i10A.
Yes, you can go for an upsize upto 175/65 R14 and the suggested tyre is Falken SINCERA SN835. The innovative tread pattern of the tyres offer a great grip and traction effect on both dry and wet road surface.Answered 27 Mar 2020 02:54:51
- Q.I recently bought Hyundai Elantra diesel AT, it currently runs on Hankook 205/60/16 and I am looking to replace the OEM tyre and alloys. I am not sure what size of tyre should I go for. The options i had in mind were: 215/60/16 215/55/16 215/55/17 215/50/17. Also which brand of tyre should i opt for, i want a comfortable ride without compromising on grip and performance. If i upsize to 17 inch will it affect the suspension and the fuel efficiency a lot ?A.
Hello Naval Pradeep, You should go for 215/60 R16 tyre size as it will offer better road grip and more responsive braking without impacting the ride quality and handling. Rest of the sizes mentioned by you are low profile tyres which would hamper the ride quality due to reduced side profile. The rims/alloys may also get damaged easily over rough tarmac. You should go for Michelin Primacy 3ST. These tyres offer excellent ride quality, superior grip, precise handling and a very long tread life. You may also go for Bridgestone Turanza T001. This tyre is on par with Michelin in terms of grip and performance but lacks slightly in terms of ride quality. You can upsize to 17" alloys. It will not have any impact on fuel efficiency or ride quality. In fact, opting for tyres in 17" rims would offer better road grip and more responsive braking. But it is an expensive affair. Regards, Ramit.Answered 03 Mar 2020 11:48:27
- Q.Sir Currently i am using goodyear stock tyres for my hyundai creta SX please suggest good tyres as now time has come to change them.thanksA.
If you are planning to replace the stock tyres, then Falken ZIEX ZE912-205/65 R16 95V will be a good option. It gets straight circumferential grooves for superior wet performance.Answered 22 Jan 2020 01:37:31
- Q.\\nCan i go for tyre upsizing in venue S 1.2 lt variant and if yes then what is the Recommended size so that my suspension and mileage remain unaffected\\nA.
If you opt for upsizing in any of the car/bike model performance in terms of fuel efficiency, handling, and others are bound to affect. There is no way they can go unaffected, as manufacturers perform an extensive R&D to get the right set of tyres in order to seize maximum performance and mileage from the vehicle. Nevertheless, considering all the factors if you still want to move ahead with tyre upsize the 205/65 R15 tyre size will be suitable for the present 195/65 R15 tyre in your Hyundai Venue.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For Xcent petrol S (o) 2015 modelhyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxyokohama-earth-1-e400ceat-milazemichelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
The tyre size of your Hyundai Xcent sedan is of 165/65 R14 and the available options are Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, CEAT Milaze, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For my Hundai Xcent which tyre size is best and which upsize is possible without any problemshyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxceat-milaze-in-the-budget-price-rangewhile-michelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
Hyundai Xcent sedan is fitted with 165/65 R14 tyre size, some of the best fit tyres for it include Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, CEAT Milaze in the budget price range, while Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc. fall in the premium range. Upsizing of tyre is not recommeded by any car manufacturer for its car, as it impacts on the overall performance and fuel mileage of the vehicle, still if you are interested to go with the upsize choice the tyre size 175/65 R14 will be best fit for current 165/65 R14 tyres. With this upgrade you will not have issues related to tyre scrapping the wheel, etc., but may impact fuel efficiency a bit.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Please suggest recommended upsize of 195/65 R15 for venue S1.2 as it has steel wheel coverA.
Tyre upsizing for car of any make impacts the overall performance - in terms of fuel efficiency, handling, etc. - hence it is not adviced to go for upsize by the car makers. However, if you have made up your mind for upsizing the best fit upsize tyre for your Hyundai Venue with existing 195/65 R15 will be 205/65 R15 tyre size.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Looking to change my car Tyres for crdi sports i20A.
For Hyundai i20 CRDI you choose tyres from brands like CEAT, MRF, Apollo in the budget category, or go for premium brands such as Michelin, Yokohama and Bridgestone.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Am using hyundai verna 1.6 sxo vtvt .. I need to get to knkw which tyre is suite for me in terms of low noise and riding comfort?A.
The OE tyre size of Hyundai Verna 1.6 is 195/55 R16. If your priorities are riding comfort and silence you can opt for Yokohama AS01, Goodyear Assurance Triple Max, Pirelli P1 Cint Verde and Continental Conti Max Contact MC5.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:54:18
- Q.which tyre will suite for hyundai creta 16inch alloyYokohama Earth 1 E400Hyundai CretaGoodyear Triple Max AssuranceApollo Apterra H/LYokohama BluEarth AE50A.
The tyre available for your Hyundai Creta 16-inch comprise of Goodyear Triple Max Assurance, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, Apollo Apterra H/L. Moreover, if you want a more premium tyre you can pick from Pirelli P6 CINT, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, and Continental Conti Max Contact MC5.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:46:38