Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to replace tyres for my hyundai i20 Asta optional 2017/18 model specification from existing tyres is 195/55R16 87V.....want to buy same configuration....what are the best recommendations ....I want a balance of city and highway drive comfort. Good handling, good wet grip, low noise and long running durability with manufacturers and unconditional warranty? What is the best recommendation ?A.
According to your preferences for Hyundai i20 Asta (O) you select tyre patterns between Bridgestone B290, Michelin Primacy 4 ST and Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51. The mentioned tyre patterns allow balanced handling under city and highway conditions and come with segment best warranty.Answered 21-Jul-2022 11:41:51
- Q.I have Grand i20 sport and i want to change/repalce the front tyres. pls. suggest for best perfomance tyresA.
For Hyundai Grand i20, you can select tyre patterns from Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Bridgestone B290.Answered 12-Jul-2022 16:36:35
- Q.I have i20 sportz with 185-70 r14 installed. What will change if i upgrade it to 185-65-r15A.
Yes, you can upsize to the 185/65 R15, however you may need to change the rim as well. And to know whether the R14 rim size can absorb the R15 tyre you need to get in touch with the tyre professional.Answered 05-Jul-2022 13:32:13
- Q.I'm using 2013 i20 with upgraded tyres 205/60/R14. But due to hard rubber, drives is very noisy but the handling and stability improved alot. Due to this noise issue I'm searching for a better upgrade which can provide better handling, stability, comfort and also low noisy.A.
Keeping in mind your concerns, you can pick any premium tyre patterns between Bridgestone Potenza G3 and Yokohama S.Drive AS01.Answered 27-Jun-2022 16:47:05
- Q.For i20 do recommend 185/70 r14A.
185/70 R14 is a company fitted tyre size for Hyundai Elite i20. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Fuel Smarrt, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Bridgestone B290.Answered 15-Jun-2022 17:25:51
- Q.Hyundai I 20 magna model 185 tyre size ka okay to fit in or it's oversize?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Moreover, Hyundai i20 Magna is fitted with tyre size of 175/70 R14, which is the right tyre size suggested by the company. Hence, it is best to continue with the company-fitted tyre size.Answered 19-May-2022 16:22:14
- Q.I wanted good/affordable tyres for my Elite I20 2016 asta modelA.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, MRF ZVTS, and Apollo Amazer 4G Life.Answered 06-Apr-2022 16:13:06
- Q.Best and reasonable tyre for i20 sports? Can upsizing of tyre reduce the cost and enhance the efficiency of car?A.
Tyre upsizing do not reduce cost or enhance efficiency. On the contrast, it is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it may affect the overall fuel efficiency and performance of the car. Hence, it is better to stick to the company fitted tyre size. You can choose tyre patterns between Falken Sincera 835, CEAT Milaze X3 and JK Ultima Sport.Answered 07-Mar-2022 22:03:10
- Q.Hi I have i20 Kehna plus 2019 model please suggest me best comfortable and noise free tyre fuel efficient tyre for my carA.
We think you are asking for i20 Magna plus 2019 model tyre suggestions. According to your preference, you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC6, and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 18-Feb-2022 11:23:08
- Q.For elite i20 asta 0 2016 model , 205/55 R-16 tyre which one will be the best for Indian roadsA.
You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2 and JK UX Royale.Answered 18-Feb-2022 11:04:05