Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Innova crysta 205/65/r16 to 215/65/r16A.
I would suggest you not to upsize the tyres as the current tyres are wide enough. You can install Falken ZIEX ZE912 for better performance.Answered 27 Mar 2020 04:04:03
- Q.Maximum tyre upsize for innova crysta. Maximum width of tyre, maximum profile in 16 inch alloy.A.
Hello Nishant, In 16" rim size, the following upsizes would be possible :Please keep in mind that as you go for wider tyres, the readings of odometer and speedometer get altered. Wider tyres would show more kilometres on the odometer than actual. Also, with wider tyres, the steering might feel a little heavier due added weight of the rubber. And since heavy tyres would require more energy to be brought into motion, the fuel efficiency of the vehicle and tyre life will also decrease by a some margin. On the upside, the braking efficiency would improve and vehicle stability would increase. Regards, Ramit Answered 19 Jul 2017 12:02:38
- Q.i have got bridgestone b390 in 2012 for my innova, set of 2 tyres... to my surprise both the tyres got bubble. So should i go for Turanza are Ecopia now. What do u suggest?A.
Hello Vinnu, I would recommend that you go for Bridgestone Turanza series, as these tyres offer better performance, comfort and tread life as compared to Ecopia. Also, it would be best to keep in mind that at times tyre bulges occur due to an intense contact with curb or any other sharp object. Perhaps this could help in maintaining tyres. Other times, tyre bulge can be a result of a manufacturing defect, in which case, you can claim warranty on the tyres if they are under warranty period. To claim warranty, you will have to take the tyres to a certified Bridgestone dealership, where the tyre would be inspected to deduce if the bulges were caused by a manufacturing defect. RegardsAnswered 19 Jul 2017 11:51:23
- Q.I want to buy 4 tyre for my innova which rude outstation daily tour I want best tyre in best rate I have 20 car pls call me I will become your permanent customer 9711026798A.
Hello Chaman, We are not making customers but are tyring to help people like you with best tyres suitable for their needs. In short, we are here to serve you.
They both are pretty good tyres, you can't go wrong with either on of them.
Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S would be a better option if your vehicle is used over unpaved ,rough and muddy roads.
As far as the price is concerned, please visit our site and on the homepage you will find an option of " Find Dealer" . Use it to locate a tyre dealer near your location. We do not intervene in rates, getting right price from the dealer is entirely up to you.
RegardsAnswered 20 Oct 2016 10:55:21
- Q.Hi Siddharth, i have a 2011 Innova G model. Running is less but as i am connected to Mahableshwar Trekkers Club. We have to go for search n rescue work many times and sometimes the car is driven on rough n hilly roads. Moreover the rain in Mahableshwar is heavy. Which tyre do you suggest for my Innova, cost is not a problem.A.
Hi Sunil, For the usage that you have described, SUV tyres will be more suitable for your car. The problem is that there is not much option you have with 205/65R15 size tyres. I will suggest you to go with Yokohama Geolander A/T-S tyres in size 205/70R15. GEOLANDAR A/T-S is YOKOHAMA’s ultra competitive all-terrain workhorse for SUVs. Follow this link to purchase this tyre from Tyredekho.com- Yokohama Geolander A/T-S. RegardsAnswered 15 Jan 2016 06:25:19