Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.can honda jazz tyres 175/65 R15 84H be changed to R16. Also advise whether Honda Brio tyres be upgraded.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car makers as it reduces the fuel mileage and handling of any vehicle. In case, if you are fine with the drawbacks, you can pick broad width 195/60 R15 tyre size for the Honda Jazz, instead of switching to 16-inch (R16) tyre size. Going for same rim size (15-inch) will allow you to save costs of the rim/alloy change, as the wider tyre can be fitted to the existing wheel/rim. Similar is the case with Honda Brio (175/65 R14), you should stick to the company fitted tyre size for optimal performance every time. Moreover, changing it to larger rim size may also result in the scarping of car body parts.Answered 15-Jul-2022 17:10:16
- Q.I have a honda jazz. I wish to upsize it to 195/60 R15. I want to know if this would reduce the ride quality on rough foadsA.
Tyre upsize may result in fuel efficiency drop and other performance related concerns, hence car makers do not recommend tyre upsize. If you are fine with the said concerns you can switch to the 195/60 R15 in place of the existing 175/65 R15.Answered 14-Jul-2022 12:56:15
- Q.Which tyre is best suited to Honda Jazz, My priorities being Safety, Comfort, Low noise and low rolling resistance in that order.A.
Sighting your priorities, for Honda Jazz you can choose tyre patterns between Bridgestone B290, Continental Conti Ultra Contact UC6 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 05-Jul-2022 13:35:57
- Q.Is Goodyear Assurance Triplemax is good for Honda Jazz? Also what about the size 185/65 R15? Will it make any problem?A.
Honda Jazz is equipped with tyre size of 175/65 R15. And fitting tyre other than the company recommended calls for drop in fuel mileage and performance. Therefore, if you are fine with the drawbacks you can choose to go with the larger width 185/65 R15. Coming on to the Goodyear Assurance Triplemax tyre pattern, it has been an original equipment tyre to many leading car models in the country. It is made keeping in mind Indian road conditions and has seen positive consumer feedback. Hence, you can opt for Triplemax tyre without any second thought.Answered 21-Jun-2022 16:19:42
- Q.I have Honda Jazz s Variant i drove very less its 2016 model and so far i have drove around 27K. Based on my usage some vendor feedback they suggested me CEAT drivesecure and Good Year assurance triple max 2. So kindly adviceA.
Both the suggested tyres are very good, reliable tyres in the long run. You can pick as per your budget and preference as CEAT SecuraDrive is slightly economical compared to the Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2.Answered 31-Jan-2022 17:21:04
- Q.Looking for recommended tyre for Honda Jazz X model 2010.A.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, Michelin Energy XM2+, and Bridgestone Ecopia EP150.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:37:27
- Q.Honda Jazz 1.5 V Diesel - Need suggestion on tyre replacement. Apollo Alnac 4GS vs Bridgestone B290, which is good. My drive type is mixed. 60% Highway and 40% city drive.A.
Between Apollo Alnac 4GS and Bridgestone B290, without any second thought, you can pick the B290. This Bridgestone tyre pattern is developed keeping in mind mixed Indian conditions. Bridgestone has studied Indian road and weather conditions extensively. And has come up with this very reliable tyre, which has been an OE fitment to various passenger cars in the country.Answered 11-Jan-2022 13:55:50
- Q.I am looking for 175/65R15 tyre for my Honda Jazz. Little bit confused in selecting the best tyre for my car. MRF ZLX, Bridgestone B290, Yokohama BluEarth considering all the factors like economy, best performance, good grip etc.A.
Sighting your requisite you can pick between Yokohama BluEarth and Bridgestone B290 tyre patterns.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:52:01
- Q.I need to upsize my Honda Jazz tire,currently it 175/65 R15,what would be best suitable size that I should upsize to?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Considering the same if you still wish to go with the upsize you can choose the said tyre size of 185/65 R15. You can choose tyre patterns among CEAT SecuraDrive, Michelin Energy XM2+ and Bridgestone Ecopia EP150.Answered 10-Nov-2021 12:00:10
- Q.which is a better tyre brand recommendation for honda jazz - ceat or goodyearA.
Both the tyre brands offer quality tyres for Honda Jazz. However depending on your preference you can pick any one of the two. You can choose CEAT Milaze X3 if your priorities are long life span and value for money quotient. Similarly, if you desire comfort, high speed stability, etc., you can pick Goodyear Assurance Triplemax/Triplemax 2. Other considerable choices for Jazz include Bridgestone B290 and Falken Sincera 835.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:38:20