Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Looking for tubeless tyre for S cross zetaA.
The suggested tyre for your car is JK Elanzo NXT due to its innovative tread pattern with deeper grooves to provide with a comfortable and safe ride quality.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
- Q.Yamaha szrr tyre upgrade both front and rear tubeless, bestA.
The suggested tyre from JK would be better as the Blaze BR31 provides multiple cutting edges with optimized sipes ensure effective wet braking and the advanced cross-over grooves make for confident wet and dry grip.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22
- Q.is jk taximax 165/80 r14 good tyre for swift dzire lxiA.
Yes, the JK Taximax would be a good option for your Maruti Suzuki Dzire LXi as it comes with long tread life and high puncture resistance. Also, the tyre features a high abrasion resistance compound for great durability.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Which brand tyres are best suitable for alto 800 lxi 2011 modelA.
For your Maruti Suzuki Alto Lxi, you can choose from MRF ZLX, Apollo Amazer 4G, and JK Ultima NXT. All three tyres are affordable and offer good grip, enhanced comfort, and superior handling.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Which type tyre for my mahindra bolero power plusA.
You can choose from the Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-S, Bridgestone DUELER D689, and the JK Ranger A/T for your Mahindra Bolero Power Plus.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.Which rear tyre is best for Yamaha zrA.
The likes of the MRF ZAPPER, CEAT SECURA, and JK Challenger are good considerations for the Yamaha Ray-Zr.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.I have Swift Dzire vdi 2016 model. Can i upsize tyres ?? Plz suggest me best tyre with good milage, comfort and low noise.A.
Yes, you can upsize the tyres on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDi from 165/80 R14 to 185/70 R14 or 195/70 R14. Some of the better options for your sedan would be Bridgestone B290, Michelin Energy XM2, and JK Vectra.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.Hi I have ertiga vxi model old version n I upgrade the wheels to alloy neo company 15inch but 185 /65r15 is not correctly fitting the mag pls suggest good size for my car, mag is broad little outer comingA.
Since 185/65 R15 is the correct size of the tires for your vehicle, the suggestion would be to use the tyre from JK as 5 rib asymmetric design makes for confident wet and dry grip and the variable draft groove technology enhances the tyre tread life.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.I WANT TO UPGRADE TYRE SIZE FOR ACTIVA 125CC, WHICH SIZE SHOULD BE USED FOR FRONT AND REAR. I WANT BROADER TYRES AND IS IT ADVISABLE TO USE BROADER TYRE WITH SAME DIAMETER FRNT 12,REAR 10 OR BROADER TYRE WITH LARGR DIAMETER AND WHAT WILL BE EFFECTS OF THIS ON RIDING AND PERFORMNCE KINDLY ADVISEA.
The upsize for your vehicle is not suggested. The desired upsize for your vehicle type would only lay adverse affect on the health of the engine and decrease the vehicles life span. However, for your stock rim size, JK tyre is recommended as its enter groove pattern provides for reliable and comfortable ride quality which adds to the engine life.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.Hi suggest Rear tubeless tyres for my pulsar 150.A.
The Blaze BR 31 would be a good tyre recommendation as its multiple cutting edges with optimized sipes ensure effective wet braking and its superior rubber compound makes for enhanced tread lifeAnswered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22