Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Yamaha szrr tyre upgrade both front and rear tubeless, bestA.
The suggested tyre from JK would be better as the Blaze BR31 provides multiple cutting edges with optimized sipes ensure effective wet braking and the advanced cross-over grooves make for confident wet and dry grip.Answered 20 Feb 2020 12:08:22
- Q.Hi suggest Rear tubeless tyres for my pulsar 150.A.
The Blaze BR 31 would be a good tyre recommendation as its multiple cutting edges with optimized sipes ensure effective wet braking and its superior rubber compound makes for enhanced tread lifeAnswered 24 Jan 2020 01:04:22
- Q.I hav etvs apache rtr 160 4v . suggest me a tyre with good road tyre, because at the speed of 120kmph in sudden braking the wheel gets locked, still the tyre slides for about 100-200m before stopping.A.
The suggested tyre as the slick central contact patch offers good handling on dry surfaces and the sipes and grooves on the outerside offer superior grip on wet surfaces.
- Q.I need back tyre for Honda stunner.I need tubeless tyreA.
According to your requirements, JK Blaze BR31-100/90 R17 will be a good option as it comes with multiple cutting edges with optimized sipes for excellent wet braking.
- Q.Which tyre is best for tvs Jupiter classic? I want to buy rear tyre.A.
TVS Jupiter is fitted with 90/90 12 tyre size at the front as well as rear. Many tyre brands in the market offer tyres of this size which includes CEAT Secura Neo (Rs. 1178), JK Blaze (Rs. 1077), Michelin City Pro (Rs. 1361), and TVS Dragon (Rs. 1326).