Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Access 125 year 2012 make. Kindly suggest tube tyre for both wheelsA.
You can go for any of the mentioned tyres, as the performances of the tyres are almost same including the quality and durability also.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.Which company is best tyre for my Honda Dio Scotty?A.
As per my recommendation, you can select the JK Challenger S63 tyre for your vehicle. The tyres provide high quality gripping and braking performance on both dry and wet road surface condition.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.I have mahindra gusto 125 scooter. now OE tyre has covered 10K kms . two times punctured. rear tyre and one time front tyre. is it right time to change both tyres. if so which brand i can go for it. i am in rural place of bangalore an daily travel 50 to 60 kms . please advise. firstname.lastname@example.orgA.
JK Challenger S63 is the suggested tyre for your vehicle as the tyre provides great traction and gripping even on a wet or muddy road surface. It also helps to handle the bike even at a very high speed.Answered 02 Mar 2020 07:21:22
- Q.Which rear tyre is best for Yamaha zrA.
The likes of the MRF ZAPPER, CEAT SECURA, and JK Challenger are good considerations for the Yamaha Ray-Zr.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.I WANT TO UPGRADE TYRE SIZE FOR ACTIVA 125CC, WHICH SIZE SHOULD BE USED FOR FRONT AND REAR. I WANT BROADER TYRES AND IS IT ADVISABLE TO USE BROADER TYRE WITH SAME DIAMETER FRNT 12,REAR 10 OR BROADER TYRE WITH LARGR DIAMETER AND WHAT WILL BE EFFECTS OF THIS ON RIDING AND PERFORMNCE KINDLY ADVISEA.
The upsize for your vehicle is not suggested. The desired upsize for your vehicle type would only lay adverse affect on the health of the engine and decrease the vehicles life span. However, for your stock rim size, JK tyre is recommended as its enter groove pattern provides for reliable and comfortable ride quality which adds to the engine life.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.Which tyre should I take for Honda unicorn 2005 modelhonda-unicornmrf-nylogrip-zapperceat-gripp-x3michelin-city-proapollo-actisteer-f1apollo-actizip-r3ralco-speed-blasterjk-challenger-r-43pirelli-sport-demonA.
There are many tyre choices available for your Honda Unicorn motorcycle that is fitted with 2.75 R18 tyre at the front and 100/90 R18 at the rear. You can choose from the likes of MRF Nylogrip Zapper (front), CEAT Gripp X3 (front), Michelin City Pro (front), Apollo ActiSteer F1 (front), Apollo Actizip R3 (rear), Ralco Speed Blaster (rear), JK Challenger R 43 (rear) and Pirelli Sport Demon (rear premium tyre).