Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Quality of kenda tyre..A.
We will recommend you to choose OEM tyres brands such as Bridgestone, MRF, Apollo, Yokohama, and Michelin.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45
- Q.I have 2013 model Toyota Innova can you plz recommend best brand tyres for my carA.
The best tyre suggestion for your vehicle as per me is the Kenda KR-23 as its water channeling grooves gives decent traction in all weather conditions and its low rolling resistance increases the fuel economy.Answered 05 Feb 2020 01:17:01
- Q.My honda amaze 2018 model had 175/65R15 inch tyre but i want to upsize it please suggest me between 185/65R15 and 195/60R15.A.
You should go with the option of 185/65 R15. The suggested tyre for the same would be Kenda KR-23 as its water channeling grooves does not affect mileage as it has lower rolling resistance and its all season tread compound does less noise production.Answered 05 Feb 2020 01:17:01
- Q.best tyre size for audi a3 2.1A.
Michelin Primacy 3 ST - 225/45 R17 94W will be a suitable option for your car as it comes with more tread block sizes for superior over-all grip and Cushion Guard technology for a smooth ride.Answered 27 Nov 2019 03:52:05
- Q.I m Fiat avventura.. tyre size is 205/55 diamR16.. kindly suggest me the cheapest tyre with best qualityA.
For Fiat Avventura, the cheapest tyre that you can get in the market is Kenda KR-20, which comes with a price tag of Rs 3400.
Kenda KR-10 will be a suitable tyre for your vehicle as it comes with a sleek tread pattern that helps in offering smooth ride quality.