Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked maruti Questions
- Q.Which tyre company best for dzire vxiA.
For Maruti Dzire compact sedan there are vast tyre options available. If you have economical aspect and long tyre life in mind you can go for brands like MRF, CEAT, JK, and Birla. Moreover, if you are looking for premium and comfortable tyres Michelin, Yokohama, Pirelli, Hankook should be on your list.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.suggest suitable tyre brand/ size for upsizing xl6Michelin Energy XM2Yokohama BluEarth AE50Maruti Xl6BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001Goodyear Assurance Triple MAXA.
Upsizing may affect the overall performance and fuel efficiency. However, still if you want to go for upsize with 195/65 R15 tyres. The tyre brands that you can choose from include Michelin Energy XM2, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Goodyear Assurance Triple MAX, and BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:57:06
- Q.Swift vxi 2012 which tyre is suitable yearly running 6000 kmA.
We suppose that the tyres installed in your Maruti Swift 2012 are of size 165/80 R14. As your running is quite low (on an average 500 km per month) you can choose from Goodyear Assurance Duraplus, MRF ZV2K, Ceat Milaze X3, and Apollo Amazer 3G. Moreover, if you dont have budget constrant you can go for premium quality tyres that include the likes of Michelin Energy XM2, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:55:10
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.I want to replace 165/80 R13 tyres of my Baleno LXI 2004 model. Can you suggest best alternative which can be fitted in my car.165/80 R13 tube type not available in the marketA.
As the Maruti Baleno sedan car model is now discontinued there are limited tyre options available in the market. You can choose from MRF ZVTS Tubeless or Bridgestone S248 Tube TypeAnswered 06 Jan 2020 05:47:46
- Q.Hi which tyre is suit for Yamaha FZ??A.
You can opt for any of the tyres from these tyre brands for your Yamaha FZ - MRF, Michelin or Metzeler. The available tyre models include MRF Nylogrip Zapper FX 1, Michelin Pilot Sporty and Metzeler Sportec Street.Answered 23 Dec 2019 03:25:12
- Q.want upsize tyre size for alto k10 vxi amt. can use 170/70 r13 or 165/70 r13??A.
The stock tyre 155/65 R 13 is the perfect fit for the Alto K10. It's already an upgrade from 800cc Alto that is offered with 145/80 R 12. We suggest you stick to the same as in the entry-level car segment (Alto, 800, etc.) there is not much scope for experimentAnswered 23 Dec 2019 01:48:06
- Q.Hi,I have been using my Ertiga VDI 2012 model for 55k KM's and the tyres have been become weak due to wear and tear.and so sir please can you recommend me a tyre for my car in one of these: Ceat fuel smart,Ceat grip Ln,goodyear assurance triplemax,fallen sincerity sn835,Apollo alnac 4gs,Apollo amazed 4g life, Bridgestone Firestone fr500, Bridgestone b250, Bridgestone b390,continental conticomfort contact cc5,Yokohama earth 1e400, Bridgestone turanza ar20,Michelin energy xm2,pireli scorpion atr or pireli p4 four season plus.Thank youA.
Hi Abhishek, Well, those are a plenty of options to choose from. So I would try to narrow things down and help you make an informed choice. 1. If budget is not a constraint, then I would suggest Michelin Energy XM2 Or Bridgestone Turanza AR20. While both these tyres would offer excellent wet and dry grip, very responsive braking, superb ride comfort and long tread life, Bridgestone would be a bit more durable on rough roads while Michelin would offer a more comfortable and quieter ride. 2. If you want something economical then go for Yokohama Earth 1. It comes with a silica infused tread compound and hence offers superior wet and dry grip and long tread life. Even the handling and comfort would be very good, albeit not as good as with Turanza or Energy XM2. 3. In case you want something more economical, then you can look at Bridgestone B290 or Goodyear Assurance Triplemax. These tyres offer confident wet and dry grip and adequate ride comfort. Both these tyres offer similar performance, but Bridgestone would offer longer tread life. 4. If you drive over rough/ unpaved roads then go for Bridgestone Firestone FR500. It offers confident grip and performance, and is quite durable to rough surfaces. Also, If I am not wrong then Bridgestone is offering unlimited 2yrs warranty on Firestone tyres. You could check about this on their website. Hope this helps. Regards, RamitAnswered 01 Feb 2018 11:29:43
- Q.i have a maruti 800, 1985 model, i keep it in original condition, so i need non radial tyres of size 5.65-12. Where can i get it and how much does it costs. I need about 5 tyres. can u advice me?A.
Glad to know that you own a well-maintained Maruti 800 1995. However, I am sorry to tell you that finding decent Bias-ply ( Non-radial) tyres in size 5.65-12" would be a very tough thing. This is because almost all passenger car tyres these days are radials.
And even I would suggest you to use radial tyres as they offer better handling and performance.
For your 800,you could look at Goodyear GPS2 tyre. It is a decent option to begin with.
A better option would be Falken Sincera SN835.
And in case you want exceptionally good tyres then go for Michelin Energy XM2.
RamitAnswered 01 Feb 2018 11:20:22
- Q.13 inch tyre is good for maruti 800 or notA.
Hello Vikramjeet, Our database does not recommend an upsize to 13" rims. Tyres in these sizes would make handling stiffer and the the ride comfort would be highly compromised. We suggest you stick to the stock tyre size of 145/70 R12. If you want wider tyres then at the most you can upsize to 155/70 R12 tyres. Regards, RamitAnswered 15 Jan 2018 01:27:24