Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Alto 800 which tyre is better
- Q.SX4 VDI 2012, ALLOY 16" - Now using Yokohama 205/55/16 >>one Directional Wheels (35000 KM Completed without any puncture ). Please suggest good Tyre for replacing all 4. Looking for 205/60/16r size or suggest best for cool ride without road noise, better Mileage and long lasting.A.
Keeping your requirements in mind, I would suggest that you go for Falken Azenis PT722 , to begin with, for your SX4 ZXI. It is a very good tyre and offers superior traction with precise handling and a very comfortable ride quality. And in case you want something better then go for Michelin primacy 3 ST. This tyre offers superior traction, excellent handling, a very comfortable ride quality and reduced braking distance for high safety, especially on wet roads. The tread life on this tyre is also very good. Regards, Ramit AnandAnswered 03 Mar 2020 02:19:33
- Q.For SX 4 zxi want to replace old tyres ..originals 10yrs old 38k kms doneA.
Hello Inderjit Singh,
I would suggest that you go for Bridgestone Firestone FR500 tyre for your SX4 ZXI. It is a very good tyre and offers superior traction with precise handling and a very comfortable ride quality.
In case you want something better in terms of grip and ride quality then Falken Azenis PT722 would be a good choice. And if you want something better then go for Michelin primacy 3 ST. This tyre offers superior traction, excellent handling, a very comfortable ride quality and reduced braking distance for high safety, especially on wet roads. The tread life on this tyre is also very good. Regards, Ramit AnandAnswered 03 Mar 2020 02:18:13
- Q.Which tyre company best for dzire vxiA.
For Maruti Dzire compact sedan there are vast tyre options available. If you have economical aspect and long tyre life in mind you can go for brands like MRF, CEAT, JK, and Birla. Moreover, if you are looking for premium and comfortable tyres Michelin, Yokohama, Pirelli, Hankook should be on your list.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.suggest suitable tyre brand/ size for upsizing xl6Michelin Energy XM2Yokohama BluEarth AE50Maruti Xl6BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001Goodyear Assurance Triple MAXA.
Upsizing may affect the overall performance and fuel efficiency. However, still if you want to go for upsize with 195/65 R15 tyres. The tyre brands that you can choose from include Michelin Energy XM2, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Goodyear Assurance Triple MAX, and BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:57:06
- Q.Swift vxi 2012 which tyre is suitable yearly running 6000 kmA.
We suppose that the tyres installed in your Maruti Swift 2012 are of size 165/80 R14. As your running is quite low (on an average 500 km per month) you can choose from Goodyear Assurance Duraplus, MRF ZV2K, Ceat Milaze X3, and Apollo Amazer 3G. Moreover, if you dont have budget constrant you can go for premium quality tyres that include the likes of Michelin Energy XM2, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:55:10
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.I want to replace 165/80 R13 tyres of my Baleno LXI 2004 model. Can you suggest best alternative which can be fitted in my car.165/80 R13 tube type not available in the marketA.
As the Maruti Baleno sedan car model is now discontinued there are limited tyre options available in the market. You can choose from MRF ZVTS Tubeless or Bridgestone S248 Tube TypeAnswered 06 Jan 2020 05:47:46
- Q.Hi which tyre is suit for Yamaha FZ??A.
You can opt for any of the tyres from these tyre brands for your Yamaha FZ - MRF, Michelin or Metzeler. The available tyre models include MRF Nylogrip Zapper FX 1, Michelin Pilot Sporty and Metzeler Sportec Street.Answered 23 Dec 2019 03:25:12
- Q.want upsize tyre size for alto k10 vxi amt. can use 170/70 r13 or 165/70 r13??A.
The stock tyre 155/65 R 13 is the perfect fit for the Alto K10. It's already an upgrade from 800cc Alto that is offered with 145/80 R 12. We suggest you stick to the same as in the entry-level car segment (Alto, 800, etc.) there is not much scope for experimentAnswered 23 Dec 2019 01:48:06