Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which type model is good for Honda dream Yuga front tyre and what is the total cost for replacing itA.
The suggested tyre for your bike is Maxxis MA-V6R. The tyres are equipped with angular sipes and circumferencial groove to offer good traction over wet surface. As we provide only tyre suggestions, you may contact your nearest tyre dealer to know about the actual cost for replacing the tyres.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.I have got 155 65 R13 in my Alto K10. I want to upsize it to 165 on rim size 13 only. Kindly suggest the regarding the upsize and the recommend some tyres.A.
Yes, you can go for the upsize. However, the recommended tyre is Maxxix MA-P1 because it comes with a revolutionary tread pattern that brings great control over all road conditions.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.Pls suggest tyre for my scorpio vlxA.
The suggested tyre for your vehicle is Maxxis HT-760, as the tyre has innovative tread pattern for high-quality traction and gripping on all kinds of road. It also makes the trip more comfortable.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
- Q.Best tyre for maruti ciaz 2015 model?A.
Due to its revolutionary tread pattern that brings great control over all road conditions, Maxxis MA-P1 tyre is suggested for your vehicle.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
- Q.i have Volkswagen Ameo. Current tyre size is 185/60 R15 . Can I up size the same. Also while upsizing i should change all the four tyres. Kindly advice ? Also the name of the tyre which will be comfortable for travelling.A.
The suggested tyre upsize for your vehicle is 185/55 R15. Tyre for the same would be Maxxis MA-P1 as its aggressive tread design with four circumferential grooves provide improved overall comfort and the spiral jointless nylon cap strengthens the internal components.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22
- Q.145 80 r12 I want upsizeA.
The suggested tyre upsize would be 155/80 R12. Tyre for the same would be Maxxis MA-701 as its double steel-belted construction ensures long-lasting wear and uniformity and the jointless spiral-wrapped full nylon cap allows added protection to the tyre.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22
- Q.Can I fit this tyre on hero AchieverA.
As your vehicle rides over a 2.75 R18 tyre at the front and a 3 R18 tyre at the rear. The suggested tyre set would be Maxxis M6302 for the front and Maxxis M6304 at the rear as this tyre set comes with robust construction makes tyres durable against cuts and abrasions and its block tread pattern provides good grip over rough terrain.Answered 13 Feb 2020 06:00:37
- Q.i have swift car which is tyre is best , can i upsize tyre ?? what are benifit for this ?? it can any efect on milage???A.
Yes, it is possible to get an upsize of your stock tyre, The suggested upsize would be 175/80 R14 and the suggested tyre model would be Maxxis MA-701 as its double steel-belted construction ensures long-lasting wear and uniformity and the jointless spiral-wrapped full nylon cap provide for added strength and stability.Answered 05 Feb 2020 07:47:01
- Q.My car is Baleno Alpha petrol top end model, its original tyre size is 195/55/R16, which upsize tyre I can use in this and which companys tyre is good for Indian road specially on bad roadA.
Yes, you can go with 205/55 R16 upsize as this upsize would provide improved comfort to the car. Also, the suggested tyre from Maxxis would be a good fit for you as its high-tensile steel belts add on toowards the improved life of the tyre and add towards efficient handling.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.I have TUV 300 and is 4 yrs old. Planning to change my tires and need a recommendtion. Interested in upsizing the tires.A.
The safe upsize option for you would be 225/75 R15. The suggested tyre for the same from Maxxis would give you the tread pattern and sidewall lug design which would increase the ride comfort of the vehicle and its stiff carcass formation adds to the stability on rough surfaces.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15