Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked maxxis Questions
- Q.i have Volkswagen Ameo. Current tyre size is 185/60 R15 . Can I up size the same. Also while upsizing i should change all the four tyres. Kindly advice ? Also the name of the tyre which will be comfortable for travelling.A.
The suggested tyre upsize for your vehicle is 185/55 R15. Tyre for the same would be Maxxis MA-P1 as its aggressive tread design with four circumferential grooves provide improved overall comfort and the spiral jointless nylon cap strengthens the internal components.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22
- Q.145 80 r12 I want upsizeA.
The suggested tyre upsize would be 155/80 R12. Tyre for the same would be Maxxis MA-701 as its double steel-belted construction ensures long-lasting wear and uniformity and the jointless spiral-wrapped full nylon cap allows added protection to the tyre.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22
- Q.Can I fit this tyre on hero AchieverA.
As your vehicle rides over a 2.75 R18 tyre at the front and a 3 R18 tyre at the rear. The suggested tyre set would be Maxxis M6302 for the front and Maxxis M6304 at the rear as this tyre set comes with robust construction makes tyres durable against cuts and abrasions and its block tread pattern provides good grip over rough terrain.Answered 13 Feb 2020 06:00:37
- Q.i have swift car which is tyre is best , can i upsize tyre ?? what are benifit for this ?? it can any efect on milage???A.
Yes, it is possible to get an upsize of your stock tyre, The suggested upsize would be 175/80 R14 and the suggested tyre model would be Maxxis MA-701 as its double steel-belted construction ensures long-lasting wear and uniformity and the jointless spiral-wrapped full nylon cap provide for added strength and stability.Answered 05 Feb 2020 07:47:01
- Q.My car is Baleno Alpha petrol top end model, its original tyre size is 195/55/R16, which upsize tyre I can use in this and which companys tyre is good for Indian road specially on bad roadA.
Yes, you can go with 205/55 R16 upsize as this upsize would provide improved comfort to the car. Also, the suggested tyre from Maxxis would be a good fit for you as its high-tensile steel belts add on toowards the improved life of the tyre and add towards efficient handling.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.I have TUV 300 and is 4 yrs old. Planning to change my tires and need a recommendtion. Interested in upsizing the tires.A.
The safe upsize option for you would be 225/75 R15. The suggested tyre for the same from Maxxis would give you the tread pattern and sidewall lug design which would increase the ride comfort of the vehicle and its stiff carcass formation adds to the stability on rough surfaces.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.Swift vdi 2010 need to upgrade size of a tyre suggest pleaseA.
Yes, you can go for an recommended upsize of 175/80 R14 as it won't pose a threat to your vehicle's lifespan and lay no preassure on the engine.Answered 24 Jan 2020 01:14:18
- Q.I wish replace tyres of my XUV 500 W6, which is the best tyres. My car is 4 year old now. Request reply on 9960109994 or firstname.lastname@example.orgA.
If you are planning to change all the four tyres, then Maxxis HT-760-235/65 R17 104T will be an affordable choice. It comes with steel belts for improved durability.
- Q.I want to upsize my 195/60/R16 tyres - Honda wrvA.
Upsizing the tyre will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of your car. For better performance, Maxxis MA-P1 can be a good option.