Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Dear sir I want to change my bike tyre front and back for discover 150f witch is the best .A.
For your Bajaj Discover 150 F, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and TVS Jumbo.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.which tyre is suit for fz25 rear i wnt big size tyreA.
The Michelin Pilot Street, MRF Masseter-X, Metro Conti Go are good options for the Yamaha FZ25. Wider rear tyre will reduce acceleration but offer more grip and stability.
- Q.best tyres for hornet 160RA.
Some of the better tyres for the Honda CB Hornet 160R are MRF Masseter-X, Michelin PILOT SPORTY, and Metro Conti Go.
- Q.Best budget tyres for ktm rc 200ktm-rc-200ceat-rad-x1metro-conti-goapollo-alpha-h1and-mrf-revz-c1ceat-rad-x1apollo-alpha-h1pirelli-diablo-rosso-iimetzeler-sportec-streetmichelin-pilot-streetA.
Mostly, the tyres made available for performance bike KTM RC 200 (tyre size 110/70 R17 front & 150/60 R17 rear) fall in the premium category. Nonetheless, few budget tyres are offered in the market in the form of CEAT Rad X1 (front), Metro Conti Go Tubeless (front), Apollo Alpha H1 (front), and MRF Revz C1 (rear), CEAT Rad X1 (rear), Apollo Alpha H1 (rear). Other premium offerings offered in this tyre segment are Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Sportec Street, Michelin Pilot Street, etc.
- Q.Best tyre for ktm duke 200ktm-duke-200ceat-rad-x1metro-conti-go-tubelessmetzeler-sportec-streetmetzeler-m7apollo-alpha-h1michelin-pilot-streetktm-duke-200mrf-revz-c1metzeler-sportec-streetA.
The KTM Duke 200 gets 110/70 R17 tyre at the front and 150/60 R17 tyre at the rear. For the front tyre, you can pick any one of these budget tyres - CEAT Rad X1, Metro Conti Go tubeless or Metzeler Sportec Street. If budget is not a constraint, Metzeler M7, Apollo Alpha H1 and Michelin Pilot Street are good options. For the rear tyre of KTM Duke 200, MRF Revz C1 and Metzeler Sportec Street are recommended choices if you are looking for affordable options. In the premium category, you can pick any one among these tyres ? Metzeler M5, Apollo Alpha or Pirelli Diablo Rosso II.