Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.We have CBR250r and we required rear tyre which is dimensions 140/70. so please suggest me which is best tyre brand because our daily running around 100kms.A.
The Honda CBR250R is fitted with 140/70 R17 at rear. For your daily running you can go for Michelin Pilot Sporty or TVS Protorq CR in the budget category. While in the premium range you can pick between Metzeler ME Speed or Pirelli Angel City.Answered 15 Mar 2021 04:11:26
- Q.I have Benelli tnt 600i which tyre’s are best for it?A.
Some of the best options for the Benelli Tnt 600i are Michelin Pilot Road 4, Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II, and Metzeler SPORTEC M5I.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Best rear tyre for apache rtr 200A.
As per my suggestion, the Metzeler TOURANCE EXP is the best tyre for your bike. The tyres are specially designed to run on different terrains, while ensuring stability.Answered 13 Mar 2020 02:54:55
- Q.Which tyre use in gixxerA.
If you want to go for performance tyre for your Suzuki Gixxer you can choose from Pirelli Angel City (front and rear) and Metzeler Sportec Street (front and rear). Moreover if need a budget tyre the options are MRF Nylo grip Zapper (front), MRF Revz (rear), CEAT Zoom (rear), CEAT secura Zoom (front), Ralco Blaster Magic (front).Answered 07 Jan 2020 05:30:00
- Q.Which brand tyre should i use for my R15 V3.0? (cost is not imp.,quality is must)A.
The Yamaha R15 3.0 comes with 100/80 - 17 front and 140/70 - 17 rear tyres. The choices available are as follows: Pirelli Angel City, Michelin Scorcher, and Metzeler Sportec Street. You can go with Pirelli Angel City, a very promising tyre for day to day and occasional peformance use.Answered 06 Jan 2020 11:08:34
- Q.Best budget tyres for ktm rc 200ktm-rc-200ceat-rad-x1metro-conti-goapollo-alpha-h1and-mrf-revz-c1ceat-rad-x1apollo-alpha-h1pirelli-diablo-rosso-iimetzeler-sportec-streetmichelin-pilot-streetA.
Mostly, the tyres made available for performance bike KTM RC 200 (tyre size 110/70 R17 front & 150/60 R17 rear) fall in the premium category. Nonetheless, few budget tyres are offered in the market in the form of CEAT Rad X1 (front), Metro Conti Go Tubeless (front), Apollo Alpha H1 (front), and MRF Revz C1 (rear), CEAT Rad X1 (rear), Apollo Alpha H1 (rear). Other premium offerings offered in this tyre segment are Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Sportec Street, Michelin Pilot Street, etc.
- Q.which tyres are best for yamaha fz 1 2013 bike. i will be riding both on service roads as well as city roads and i need best tyre whch gives best fuel economyyamaha-fz1pirelli-diablo-rosso-iiimetzeler-m7metzeler-sportec-streetmichelin-pilot-power-3ceat-zoommrf-revzralco-blasterA.
Yamaha FZ1 (998 cc) bike carries tyre size of 120/70 R17 at the front and 140/60 R 17 at the rear. There are many tyre choices available in this category but they are premium tyres such as Pirelli Diablo Rosso III (front), Metzeler M7 (front), Metzeler Sportec Street (front), Michelin Pilot Power 3 (front) which may not provide optimum fuel efficiency as their focus is grip and performance, while for rear, economical tyres that will also provide better fuel mileage are CEAT Zoom, MRF REVZ, Ralco Blaster Sporty and others.
- Q.need to replace both the tyres for triumph t100 bonneville whats your suggestion model 2018triumph-bonneville-t100pirelli-sport-demonmetzeler-me-880metzeler-tourance-nextpirelli-scorpion-trail-iiA.
The Triumph Bonneville T100 is shod with 100/90 - 18 (front) and 150/70 R17 (rear) tyre sizes. For the front, you can choose from Pirelli Sport Demon, Metzeler ME 880, etc., while for the rear you can pick from Metzeler Tourance Next, Pirelli Scorpion Trail II, etc.
- Q.Best tyre for ktm duke 200ktm-duke-200ceat-rad-x1metro-conti-go-tubelessmetzeler-sportec-streetmetzeler-m7apollo-alpha-h1michelin-pilot-streetktm-duke-200mrf-revz-c1metzeler-sportec-streetA.
The KTM Duke 200 gets 110/70 R17 tyre at the front and 150/60 R17 tyre at the rear. For the front tyre, you can pick any one of these budget tyres - CEAT Rad X1, Metro Conti Go tubeless or Metzeler Sportec Street. If budget is not a constraint, Metzeler M7, Apollo Alpha H1 and Michelin Pilot Street are good options. For the rear tyre of KTM Duke 200, MRF Revz C1 and Metzeler Sportec Street are recommended choices if you are looking for affordable options. In the premium category, you can pick any one among these tyres ? Metzeler M5, Apollo Alpha or Pirelli Diablo Rosso II.