Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which is the best quality wise tyare for hero passion pro bikeA.
Recommended tyres for Passion Pro bike would be Michelin CITY PRO, JK Blaze BR11 and MRF Nylogrip EzeerideAnswered 27 Mar 2020 09:28:48
- Q.Passion pro bike tyre price in upA.
Recommended tyres for Passion Pro bike would be Michelin CITY PRO, JK Blaze BR11 and MRF Nylogrip EzeerideAnswered 27 Mar 2020 05:38:18
- Q.Best long lasting tyres for jazz dieselA.
You can pick any one of these tyre models - Apollo Alnac, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Michelin Energy XM2 and Bridgestone B250.Answered 27 Mar 2020 05:28:59
- Q.Renault duster which Tyre bestA.
The likes of MRF Wanderer Sport, Apollo Apterra HL, Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-S, and Michelin LTX Force make for some great tyre options for the Renault Duster.Answered 27 Mar 2020 05:19:17
- Q.Which Michelin tyre will fix my Maruti Swift?A.
In my suggestion the best tyre as per your brand preference would be the Michelin Energy XM2. These tyres come with unique Micro Adaptive compound offers great wet and dry grip and its silica compound provides for superior wet braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 12:16:39
- Q.I have Benelli tnt 600i which tyre’s are best for it?A.
Some of the best options for the Benelli Tnt 600i are Michelin Pilot Road 4, Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II, and Metzeler SPORTEC M5I.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.I have a 2018 Yamaha MT09, primarily spirited street use. I’m debating between the Michelin Power 5 & Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires. Any recommendations or pros/cons in 1 over the other?A.
The Pirelli Diablo Rosso III is more street oriented than the Michelin Power 5, and hence, you should go for the same since you will riding your Yamaha MT09 mainly on the streets.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52