Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked michelin city-pro Questions
- Q.Are the tubeless applo tyre suitable for hona unicorn rear wheel?A.
I would suggest Michelin CITY PRO over Apollo tyres because it comes with three reinforced plies for better durability.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Honda shine sp 125 for daily useA.
For daily use, Michelin CITY PRO-80/100 R18 47P will be a good tyre for your bike. It comes with an affordable price tag and offers amazing performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Which is best for Honda Aviator back tyre?A.
There is wide variety of tyres available for the Honda Aviator scooter. There are two tyre sizes found in the Aviator series one is 90/100 10, while the other is 90/90 12. Depending upon the current tyre size you can choose from the given tyres which comprise of Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, Metro Conti Grip, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Best tyre for Activa 125A.
There are many tyre choices available in terms of make and model for your Honda Activa 125. It can be fitted with either 90/100 10 or 90/90 12 tyre size depending upon the present size you can pick from Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, and Metro Conti Grip.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which tyre should I buy for achiever 150 rear tyre for in bad roads conditions to avoid punctureA.
You should be buying the suggested tyre for your driving conditions as its three reinforced plies minimize the risk of punctures and the large circumferential grooves provide for better handling.
- Q.Which is the best tyre brand with good road grip for SUZUKI ACCESS 125..? suggest me a good tyre brand better road grip on smooth,bumpy and poth holed filled roads, should be anti slippery,anti skid on wet and normal roads? I prefer MICHELIN,APOLLO AND MRF?A.
The Michelin CITY PRO and the Apollo ACTIZIP would be the best options for your Honda Access 125.
- Q.Which is better tyre for Activa 3g between Michlin CITY PRO, CEAT and MRFA.
Michelin CITY PRO-90/100 R10 53J will be a better option for your scooter as it comes with three reinforced plies that help in minimizing the risk of punctures.
- Q.Which tyre is best for tvs Jupiter classic? I want to buy rear tyre.A.
TVS Jupiter is fitted with 90/90 12 tyre size at the front as well as rear. Many tyre brands in the market offer tyres of this size which includes CEAT Secura Neo (Rs. 1178), JK Blaze (Rs. 1077), Michelin City Pro (Rs. 1361), and TVS Dragon (Rs. 1326).
- Q.Rear tyre tubeless please suggest the brand and size for Honda shine if upgrade the sizeA.
For your Honda Shine bike the original tyre size at the rear is 110/80 R17 and the tyre brands/patterns available are Apollo Actizip R3, TVS ATT 455, Ralco Speed Blaster, and Michelin City Pro. Coming to upsize, it is something that is not recommended by any motorcycle maker as it affects the overall performance, handling and most importantly the fuel efficiency. If you can sacrifice on these factors the best upsize tyre should be 120/80 R17, and brand/pattern choices available are MRF Zapper, Metro Rambo, CEAT Zoom, Michelin City Pro, Ralco Speed Blaster.
- Q.Which tyre should I take for Honda unicorn 2005 modelhonda-unicornmrf-nylogrip-zapperceat-gripp-x3michelin-city-proapollo-actisteer-f1apollo-actizip-r3ralco-speed-blasterjk-challenger-r-43pirelli-sport-demonA.
There are many tyre choices available for your Honda Unicorn motorcycle that is fitted with 2.75 R18 tyre at the front and 100/90 R18 at the rear. You can choose from the likes of MRF Nylogrip Zapper (front), CEAT Gripp X3 (front), Michelin City Pro (front), Apollo ActiSteer F1 (front), Apollo Actizip R3 (rear), Ralco Speed Blaster (rear), JK Challenger R 43 (rear) and Pirelli Sport Demon (rear premium tyre).