Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which Michelin tyre will fix my Maruti Swift?A.
In my suggestion the best tyre as per your brand preference would be the Michelin Energy XM2. These tyres come with unique Micro Adaptive compound offers great wet and dry grip and its silica compound provides for superior wet braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.My monthly running of my Chevrolet Sail sedan is less than 500 km. which Tyre should I replaceA.
Michelin Energy XM2 is the tyre recommendation for your car. It comes with an alternating bridging technology which increases the tyre life by 20% as compared to its counterparts and unique tread pattern offers superior grip wet and dry grip.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.I am driving i20 elite using 195 55 16 rim goodyear tyre It produce irritating sounds inside the cabben any advce for tyresA.
For reduced road noise, you can install any of the following tyres on your Hyundai Elite i20: Michelin Energy XM2, Continental ContiMaxContact MC5, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25
- Q.I have a sedan car Toyota Etios G model , that has Tyre good year ,that milage was 38000 km please recommend me best tyres for my car with best milage I mostly drive on cement road high way and rough roadA.
Some of the better tyre options for your Toyota Etios G would be Michelin Energy XM, Yokohama Earth-1, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25
- Q.I am Having Desire 2013 Model VDI now want to change my tyres all 5 .. Vehicle already driven 73000 Km. Request for the best Tyres for the vehicle for long drives, comfortable and fuel efficient. RegardsA.
As per your requirements, we will suggest you to gor for any of the Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, or Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25
- Q.best tyre for honda city v?A.
Some of the better options available for the Honda City V are Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, andMichelin Energy XM2.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12
- Q.Ford Figo r15A.
You can choose from any of the Michelin Energy XM2, Goodyear Eagle, and Yokohama AS01 for your Ford Figo in R15 size.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12
- Q.Which tyre is best for Hyundai Xcent..???A.
Some of the best tyre options for the Hyundai Xcent are Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Michelin Energy XM2 +, and Yokohama Earth-1.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.I have maruti suzuki dzire vdi 2014 model, and I am planning for tyre change now as running of original tyres have reached 74000 kms. I have myself shortlisted Michelin energy xm2+ and yokohama earth 1. Can you suggest which one is best to fit 165 80 14?A.
Both Yokohama Earth-1 and Michelin Energy XM2+ are available in 165/80 R14 size and are good options for the Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDi as both of them offer long tread life, superior grip, and excellent comfort.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20