Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked michelin energy-xm2 Questions
- Q.Best car tyres for wagon r Lxiduo 2009modelA.
The current tyre size of your Maruti Wagon R is 145/80 R13. You can choose from tyre brands/models such as CEAT Milaze, MRF ZVTS, JK Ultima NEO in the budget category and Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohama Earth 1 E400 in the premium category.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.I have vento hi line car, suggest to buy tyre. Size : 185/60/R15A.
For the VW Vento sedan you can go for the tyres like Yokohama Earth 1 E400, Goodyear Dura plus V1, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For Xcent petrol S (o) 2015 modelhyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxyokohama-earth-1-e400ceat-milazemichelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
The tyre size of your Hyundai Xcent sedan is of 165/65 R14 and the available options are Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, CEAT Milaze, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For my Hundai Xcent which tyre size is best and which upsize is possible without any problemshyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxceat-milaze-in-the-budget-price-rangewhile-michelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
Hyundai Xcent sedan is fitted with 165/65 R14 tyre size, some of the best fit tyres for it include Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, CEAT Milaze in the budget price range, while Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc. fall in the premium range. Upsizing of tyre is not recommeded by any car manufacturer for its car, as it impacts on the overall performance and fuel mileage of the vehicle, still if you are interested to go with the upsize choice the tyre size 175/65 R14 will be best fit for current 165/65 R14 tyres. With this upgrade you will not have issues related to tyre scrapping the wheel, etc., but may impact fuel efficiency a bit.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Is Michelin good for maruti altok10 model 2012A.
Yes, Michelin tyre is good as its Micro Adaptive compound offers great wet and dry grip and optimum void grooves make for a very comfortable ride.
- Q.Hyundai I20 Tyre size 195/55/16 Last tyre last for hardly 30000 Km Recommend which tyre is good to buy. Runs 1000 Km per MonthA.
The CEAT SecuraDrive, Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, and the Michelin Energy XM2 are some of the better options for the Hyundai Elite i20 in 195/55 R16 size.
- Q.For CiazA.
The likes of the Yokohama Earth-1, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and the Michelin Energy XM2 are good options for the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
- Q.i want to buy tyre for my I20 ( Tyre size is - 185/70/14).... which tyre is best - Yokhama or MichelinA.
You can choose between the Michelin Energy XM2 and the Yokohama Earth-1. Both the tyres offer good wet & dry grip and extended tyre life.
- Q.I have a honda city SV model of year 2016 and now i want to change the tyres. My car running is moderate around 5k in a year so which brand should i go for?A.
For your Honda City SV, you can choose from the Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, Michelin Energy XM2, and the Apollo Alnac 4Gs.
- Q.I have Elite i20 asta car, suggest to buy size 195/55 R16A.
For your Hyundai Elite i20 Asta, you can consider the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, Michelin Energy XM2, and the Bridgestone B290.