Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Sir For Pulsar 200NS which Tyre set should I buy for city use and in Addition my home front road is a disaster.This is for KOLKATA City. Where Rain And Dry weather is 50/50.A.
As per your application, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Michelin Pilot Street and Apollo Alpha.Answered 13-Aug-2022 10:37:58
- Q.I want tour on my fz-s version 1 (the first generation) what tyre should I go for suggestions please and yes both front and rearA.
Yamaha FZ-S is fitted with 100/80-17 (front) and 140/60 R17 (rear). While touring, if you will travel more on smooth tarmac, open stretches at high speeds you can choose Michelin Pilot Sporty and Michelin Pilot Street for front and rear respectively. Moreover, if you need a rugged, reliable and longevity-focussed tyre you can pick CEAT Secura Zoom Plus (front) and CEAT Zoom Rad (rear).Answered 27-Jun-2022 16:42:33
- Q.Which tyre should I replace with dominar 400 rear mrftyreA.
For Bajaj Dominar 400, which is equipped with 150/60 R17 tyre size at rear, the tyre options include Apollo Alpha H1, TVS Eurogrip Protorq Extreme HR and Michelin Pilot Street. You can choose any one pattern as per your budget and preference.Answered 13-Jun-2022 19:02:13
- Q.I want to buy front and back tyres for pulsar 150 dtsA.
The right tyre size for Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi is 80/100-17 (front) and 100/90-17 (rear). You can choose any tyre pattern between Michelin Pilot Street 2, CEAT Zoom and MRF Zapper and buy either buy online or from any authorized tyre dealer in your city.Answered 01-Apr-2022 12:06:11
- Q.Sir can 160-60-17 Michelin road 5 tyre fit in r15 v3A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by motorcycle manufacturers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of the bike. Hence, it is best to stick with the stock tyre size of 140/70 R17 for the Yamaha R15 V3. Moreover, if you want more stability and grip you can switch to premium performance tyres like the Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 and Michelin Pilot Street (choose as per your budget).Answered 18-Feb-2022 11:22:02
- Q.I want to buy the stock tyres for Harley Davidson superlowA.
Harley Davidson Superlow is fitted with 120/70 R18 at the front and 150/60 R17 at the rear. The front tyre pattern choices can be picked between Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 and Michelin Pilot Street, while for rear tyre patterns you can choose between Michelin Road 5 and Pirelli Diablo Rosso 3.Answered 12-Feb-2022 11:17:28
- Q.I am owning ninja 300. stock tyre is MRF. It seems to be very hard. Can you suggest better stability and road grip in different conditions. The sizes are 110/70 - R17 and 140/70 - R17A.
For your requisite, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5 for the front tyre. And for the rear choose between Metzeler ME Speed and Michelin Pilot Street. The suggested tyres offer exceptional stability and performance, you can choose based on your budget.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:12:23
- Q.Which is the best rear tyre for apache rtr160 ( is MRF,Appolo or Mitchelin) for best riding and gripA.
For the Apache RTR 160 rear tyre (110/80-17) you can pick between Apollo Alpha S1 and Michelin Pilot Street 2. Both are fantastic tyres in terms of stability, grip and wet/dry performance. Moreover, if there is a budget constraint you can go for the MRF Nylogrip Zapper C.Answered 11-Jan-2022 13:59:34
- Q.I have Dominar 250 and the stock tyres won't allow me to lean the bikes in the corners also the stock tyres don't provide me enough grip and confidence. I want to upsize the rear tyre and wanted to go with 140 section. Is there will be any problem doing that also is there any mileage drop that I will face?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by motorcycle makers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to go for upsizing you can choose 140/70-17 tyre size. For your requirements, you can pick tyre patterns between Michelin Pilot Sporty, Metzeler ME Speed and Pirelli Angel City. Further, you can even choose a radial in the form of Michelin Pilot Street, if your budget permits.Answered 24-Dec-2021 14:58:08
- Q.Which tyre best for yamaha fzs Michelin sporty or Michelin street or Michelin city proA.
If you want an able high speed performer with excellent lean and comfortable rides pick between Michelin Sporty and Pilot Street. Moreover, if you are looking for durability and more tread life choose Michelin City Pro.Answered 30-Nov-2021 13:23:02