Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.i have ertiga car and it has company fitted tyre of MRF 185/65/R15 and it lasted for 80000/-A.
That is one of the excellent performances by the MRF tyres. If you are looking to change tyres you can go with the same MRF tyre pattern. Or else, if you want to opt for a different brand tyre pattern you can pick between CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK UX Royale and Bridgestone B290.Answered 23-Oct-2021 12:00:42
- Q.I have maruti suzuki swift vdi ....2009 model m confused which Tyre me should buy for good average....and on low costA.
You can opt for any of the given tyre patterns. The given tyres offer great value and longer tread life - CEAT Milaze X3 (Rs 3200), Apollo Amazer 4G Life (Rs 3325) and JK Taximaxx (Rs 3092).Answered 23-Oct-2021 12:00:09
- Q.WHICH TYRE IS BEST FOR MY BALENO JETAA.
You can choose the tyre patterns from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale, Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:59:29
- Q.Hi I own Ritz ZXI 2013 petrol model & tyre size is 185/70 R14 & I want to upsize to 195/70 R14 on same Alloy. Please suggest some tyres & let me know if they fits in. Alos let me know how milage it will reduce? G8 if you help me & thank you.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Still if you want to go for upsize you can opt for the said 195/70 R14 tyre size. The wider tyre will easily fit upon the current alloy rim. The tyre pattern choices in this size include Apollo Amazer XL, MRF ZQT and Hankook Optimo ME02 (K424).Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:58:53
- Q.Which is best tubeless rear tyre for fule efficiency, low on noise, handling and dry and wet grip is good for Honda CB Shine 125. Please recommend me.A.
You can choose any tyre pattern between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin Pilot Street 2 and Apollo Actizip R3.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:57:56
- Q.I have a Mercedes ML 350, which tyres do you suggestA.
You can pick any tyre pattern among Continental Conti Cross Contact LX, Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055 and Michelin Primacy SUV.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:57:04
- Q.Which is the best tyer for HONDA CITY IVTEC TYPE 5 2009 MODELA.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, JK UX Royale and Bridgestone B290.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:55:47
- Q.I require Dzire LDi model upsizingA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Thus it is advised to continue with the stock tyre size. You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK UX Royale and Falken Sincera 845.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:50:26
- Q.I want to upgrade to 180 from existing 160.. for my rear Kawasaki Vulcan s tyre.. what problems can I face in future?A.
Kawasaki Vulcan S is fitted with 160/60 R17 tyre at rear. The tyre has ideal width needed for a bike with such high capacity engine. Going with a wider tyre will hamper its handling and turning alongside the extended width of the tyre may also touch body parts such as chain and sprocket. Therefore, it is advisable to stick with the stock tyre size of the Vulcan S. You can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Roadtec 01 and Michelin Road 5.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:49:41
- Q.Can I use 165/70 R14 for my Ford Figo 2011 modelA.
The mentioned size is a downsize to the existing 175/65 R14 tyres in the Ford Figo. Tyre upsizing or downsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the performance and fuel economy, and in your case it may also turn unsafe. Hence, stick to the stock tyre size. The tyre pattern choices for 175/65 R14 include CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Sport and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:42:06