Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked milaze Questions
- Q.Best car tyres for wagon r Lxiduo 2009modelA.
The current tyre size of your Maruti Wagon R is 145/80 R13. You can choose from tyre brands/models such as CEAT Milaze, MRF ZVTS, JK Ultima NEO in the budget category and Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohama Earth 1 E400 in the premium category.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For Xcent petrol S (o) 2015 modelhyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxyokohama-earth-1-e400ceat-milazemichelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
The tyre size of your Hyundai Xcent sedan is of 165/65 R14 and the available options are Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, CEAT Milaze, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For my Hundai Xcent which tyre size is best and which upsize is possible without any problemshyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxceat-milaze-in-the-budget-price-rangewhile-michelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
Hyundai Xcent sedan is fitted with 165/65 R14 tyre size, some of the best fit tyres for it include Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, CEAT Milaze in the budget price range, while Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc. fall in the premium range. Upsizing of tyre is not recommeded by any car manufacturer for its car, as it impacts on the overall performance and fuel mileage of the vehicle, still if you are interested to go with the upsize choice the tyre size 175/65 R14 will be best fit for current 165/65 R14 tyres. With this upgrade you will not have issues related to tyre scrapping the wheel, etc., but may impact fuel efficiency a bit.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Max tire size rear for rx100A.
From the question, we believe you want to know the maximum tyre size possible for rear wheel of your Yamaha RX 100. You can upsize to 3.00 x R18 tyres. With this upsize you are likely to get better handling feedback from tyres and the ride quality will be more planted than before. However, you may experience slight dip in the mileage. You can go for CEAT Secura Zoom, CEAT Milaze and MRF Nylogrip Zapper for the upsized tyre.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:58:24
- Q.I have Honda shine bike. Which type should I purchase?A.
The tyre brand choices available in the market for Honda shine include Apollo Actizip R3, Michlein City Pro, Ralco Speed blaster, Ceat Milaze, etc.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:43:49
- Q.Which rear type will be good for electra 350A.
The Bullet Electra carries rear tyre size of 3.25 - 19 and the tyre brands that offer this size include Michelin Sirac Street, CEAT Milaze, Ralco Black Bull, MRF Nylogrip Plus, etc.
- Q.Best tyre for Royal enfield Electra 350 2018 model RearA.
The Bullet Electra is fitted with a tyre size of 3.25/3.50 - 19 at the rear. Michelin Sirac Street, CEAT Milaze, Ralco Black Bull, MRF Nylogrip Plus, are the tyre patterns/brands that offer this size in this segment.
- Q.Alto k 10 . I have to drive 200 km once every 2 months. Other time every day 2 km. Suggest me tyreA.
The running of your Maruti Alto K10 is quite low in terms of distance it covers. You need a durable tyre that has a long life and can perform well under challenging city road conditions. The Alto K10 is offered in two rim sizes i.e. 145/70 R13 and 155/65 R13. Depending upon the present size you can go ahead with the choice of tyre brand/pattern. You can select from the available tyre choices like CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT, MRF ZVTS, Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miller, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, etc.
- Q.Best tyre for wagon r vximaruti-suzuki-wagon-r-vxiceat-milaze-x3apollo-amazer-4g-life-or-mrf-ztxmichelin-energy-xm2continental-conti-comfort-contact-cc5bridgestone-b290A.
The factory-fitted tyre size of the latest Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vxi is 155/80 R13 whereas the earlier version had a smaller sidewall and bigger rim size - 155/65 R14. In the budget range, you can go for either CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Amazer 4G Life or MRF ZTX. However, if you are looking for more comfortable ride quality and better road grip, you can check out Michelin Energy XM2, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 or Bridgestone B290.
- Q.Which tyre is best for verito?mahindra-veritoceat-fuel-smarrtceat-milaze-x3apollo-amazer-4g-lifebridgestone-b290michelin-energy-xm2A.
The Mahindra Verito comes with the stock tyre size of 185/70 R14. We recommend going for economical tyre options such as the CEAT Fuel Smarrt, CEAT Milaze X3 or Apollo Amazer 4G Life. However, Bridgestone B290 or Michelin Energy XM2 are also good options in the premium tyre range.