Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.suggest me best allrounder tyres for pulsar 150 ug4A.
You can choose tyre options between include CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and MRF Meteor.Answered 05-Mar-2022 11:21:09
- Q.which is best brand tyre for bajaj pulsar 150 dtsiA.
You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and MRF Meteor.Answered 18-Oct-2021 13:34:38
- Q.Hello sir dtsi 2015 model rear tire size and prize pleaseA.
It would have been good if you had mentioned the Pulsar capacity like 150 or 180. Anyways, considering you are asking for Pulsar 150cc the recommended tyre options include CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and MRF Meteor.Answered 13-Oct-2021 14:08:27
- Q.Which is the best tyre for on road and off road riding for classic 500 both front and rear..A.
You can choose between CEAT Gripp or MRF Mogrip Meteor tyres for Royal Enfield Classic 500.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:20:34
- Q.Tyre for himalayan, usually ride bike for long ridesA.
For Royal Enfield Himalayan CEAT Gripp XL is considered as the best tyre, as it can traverse effortlessly over any kind of surface (rough, rocky or tarmac) under wet and dry conditions. Another promising tyre for Himalayan is MRF MoGrip Meteor that provides excellent performance under any given situations.Answered 14-Jul-2021 13:33:42
- Q.I have Honda CB Unicorn 150 bike. Which type should I purchase?A.
You can purchase MRF MoGrip Meteor-100/90 R18 for your car as it features aggressive block design for excellent grip.Answered 07-Jan-2020 10:02:12