Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Alto 800 which tyre is better
- Q.Looking for an advise whether to stick to the Goodyear tyres or go for something else for ecosport titanium model. Usually driven on bad roads. Please suggestA.
Hi Piyush, You can choose out of MRF Wanderer Sport or Bridgestone Firestone FR500 tyres. In terms of grip and comfort, Firestone is a better product but Wanderer is more durable. So, if you drive over very bad roads then MRF Wanderer would be good, but for a moderate use over paved and unpaved roads, FIrestone should be a good choice. Regards, RamitAnswered 13 Nov 2020 05:55:01
- Q.Which is the best quality wise tyare for hero passion pro bikeA.
Recommended tyres for Passion Pro bike would be Michelin CITY PRO, JK Blaze BR11 and MRF Nylogrip EzeerideAnswered 27 Mar 2020 03:58:48
- Q.what is the best tyres for hero honda splendor plus bikesA.
MRF Zapper and CEAT Zoom are two of the best tyres available for the Hero Splendor Plus.Answered 27 Mar 2020 12:14:52
- Q.Passion pro bike tyre price in upA.
Recommended tyres for Passion Pro bike would be Michelin CITY PRO, JK Blaze BR11 and MRF Nylogrip EzeerideAnswered 27 Mar 2020 12:08:18
- Q.Best long lasting tyres for jazz dieselA.
You can pick any one of these tyre models - Apollo Alnac, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Michelin Energy XM2 and Bridgestone B250.Answered 27 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.Renault duster which Tyre bestA.
The likes of MRF Wanderer Sport, Apollo Apterra HL, Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-S, and Michelin LTX Force make for some great tyre options for the Renault Duster.Answered 27 Mar 2020 11:49:17
- Q.Suzuki access 125 disk tubeless tyresA.
For your Honda Access 125 Disc, you can choose from MRF Zapper, Apollo ACTIZIP, and CEAT Gripp.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52