Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyer should be used for CBR250R for leh laddakh tripA.
The likes of Michelin Pilot, Pirelli SPORT DEMON, and MRF Masseter will be great options for your Honda CBR250R.Answered 28-Feb-2020 17:33:45
- Q.Suzuki gixxer back tyreA.
From my point of view, MRF Masseter-X is the suggested tyre for the rear wheel of your bike as the tyre offers superior cornering capabilities along with enhanced gripping and traction.Answered 27-Feb-2020 21:06:14
- Q.Back tyre for Yamaha fz v 2 from mrfA.
The MRF Masseter would be the best tyre from MRF for your Yamaha FZ V2.Answered 19-Feb-2020 17:19:58
- Q.I have got TWISTER bike and it gets punctured very often. Which is the best tyre to get fixed?A.
For your Honda CB Twister, you can choose from the likes of MRF Zapper, CEAT Zoom, and MRF Masseter.Answered 04-Feb-2020 17:24:23
- Q.tubeless tyre for pulsar 180A.
The tyre suggestion for your vehicle would be the Masseter-X as its soft tyre compound makes for superior traction and handling and the contoured grooves make for superior wet traction.Answered 24-Jan-2020 18:34:22