Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.what is the size of Front tyre of AppacheA.
The Tvs Apache wears a 100/80 R17 tyre at the front. The suggested tyre for your bike is MRF Revz S, as the tyres keep the bike stable even at high speeds.Answered 02 Mar 2020 07:21:22
- Q.Confused between mrf revz and Michelin pilot street for pulsar AS 200A.
Among the MRF Revz and the Michelin Pilot Street, we will suggest you to go for the Michelin Pilot Street as its features soft compound and offers more grip, stability, and better braking performance as well.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.140.60 r17 best tyre for yamaha fz v2A.
The likes of the MRF Revz, CEAT Zoom Rad, and the CEAT Zoom Rad are good options in 140/60 R17 size for Yamah FZ V2.Answered 04 Feb 2020 06:24:23
- Q.can you please guide appolo h1 and mrf for bajaj dominarA.
As per my suggestion, MRF would be a good fit for your vehicle as its angular tread pattern offers excellent traction and the circumferential grooves and lateral sipes confident wet grip. Additionally, the suggestion would not burn a hole in your pocket.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.Which tyre best for Yamaha FZ 25..baesd on road grip ?A.
The best tyre for your vehicle based on your desired use shall be from MRF. The suggested tyre would provide enhances grip and cornering stability via its unique tread pattern and the plies ives it strength and flexibility.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.RC 200, best tyres at around 10k for Set. considering Michelin pilot street R, can I do better ?A.
As per my suggestion, the tyres from MRF would be a better fit for your vehicle as the round profile of the tyres enables efficient turning abilities and the special tyre compound ensures a comfortable ride.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.Which tyres are better for Apache RTR 160 4vA.
Some of the better tyres for the TVS Apache RTR 160 4 MRF Revz S, Pirelli Sport Dragon, and the Michelin Pilot Street.
- Q.Best budget tyres for ktm rc 200ktm-rc-200ceat-rad-x1metro-conti-goapollo-alpha-h1and-mrf-revz-c1ceat-rad-x1apollo-alpha-h1pirelli-diablo-rosso-iimetzeler-sportec-streetmichelin-pilot-streetA.
Mostly, the tyres made available for performance bike KTM RC 200 (tyre size 110/70 R17 front & 150/60 R17 rear) fall in the premium category. Nonetheless, few budget tyres are offered in the market in the form of CEAT Rad X1 (front), Metro Conti Go Tubeless (front), Apollo Alpha H1 (front), and MRF Revz C1 (rear), CEAT Rad X1 (rear), Apollo Alpha H1 (rear). Other premium offerings offered in this tyre segment are Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Sportec Street, Michelin Pilot Street, etc.
- Q.which tyres are best for yamaha fz 1 2013 bike. i will be riding both on service roads as well as city roads and i need best tyre whch gives best fuel economyyamaha-fz1pirelli-diablo-rosso-iiimetzeler-m7metzeler-sportec-streetmichelin-pilot-power-3ceat-zoommrf-revzralco-blasterA.
Yamaha FZ1 (998 cc) bike carries tyre size of 120/70 R17 at the front and 140/60 R 17 at the rear. There are many tyre choices available in this category but they are premium tyres such as Pirelli Diablo Rosso III (front), Metzeler M7 (front), Metzeler Sportec Street (front), Michelin Pilot Power 3 (front) which may not provide optimum fuel efficiency as their focus is grip and performance, while for rear, economical tyres that will also provide better fuel mileage are CEAT Zoom, MRF REVZ, Ralco Blaster Sporty and others.
- Q.Best tyre for ktm duke 200ktm-duke-200ceat-rad-x1metro-conti-go-tubelessmetzeler-sportec-streetmetzeler-m7apollo-alpha-h1michelin-pilot-streetktm-duke-200mrf-revz-c1metzeler-sportec-streetA.
The KTM Duke 200 gets 110/70 R17 tyre at the front and 150/60 R17 tyre at the rear. For the front tyre, you can pick any one of these budget tyres - CEAT Rad X1, Metro Conti Go tubeless or Metzeler Sportec Street. If budget is not a constraint, Metzeler M7, Apollo Alpha H1 and Michelin Pilot Street are good options. For the rear tyre of KTM Duke 200, MRF Revz C1 and Metzeler Sportec Street are recommended choices if you are looking for affordable options. In the premium category, you can pick any one among these tyres ? Metzeler M5, Apollo Alpha or Pirelli Diablo Rosso II.