Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.which are the best tyres for Innova CrystaA.
You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Czar HP, JK Elanzo Touring and Bridgestone B390.Answered 20-Oct-2021 15:08:29
- Q.CIAZ maruthi car which tyre is good CEAT or bridgestoneA.
The choice among CEAT and Bridgestone depends upon the priorities you expect from your car tyre. In general CEAT tyres are known for excellent durability, longevity and value. On the hand, Bridgestone focuses on high speed control, braking and grip. Popular patterns among the two brands include SecuraDrive and FuelSmarrt from CEAT and Bridgestone B290 and Ecopia EP150. Owing to their class leading features, Bridgestone brand tyres enjoy a premium over the CEAT tyres.Answered 20-Oct-2021 15:07:50
- Q.Recommended tyres for Bajaj Platina 100esA.
The tyre options for Bajaj Platina 100ES include Michelin City Pro, Apollo Actizip R3 and TVS Eurogrip ATT 750.Answered 20-Oct-2021 15:06:59
- Q.Which is best tyre for fule efficiency, low on noise, handling and dry and wet grip is good for ertiga cngA.
For your preferences you can choose tyre patterns between Bridgestone Ecopia EP150, Pirelli Cinturato P6 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 20-Oct-2021 15:06:06
- Q.What tyre suits best for Mitsubishi Lancer Petrol SLX 1.5 L 2000 year modelA.
You can choose tyre patterns between MRF ZVTS and Apollo Amazer XL.Answered 19-Oct-2021 19:31:29
- Q.I want to change the rear tyre of my TB 350 2016 model (tubeless). Please suggest.A.
You can pick tyre patterns for your Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 between MRF Nylogrip Zapper C, CEAT Zoom Plus and Michelin City Pro.Answered 19-Oct-2021 19:30:47
- Q.my car maruti suzuki dzire vdi 2018 model my tyre size 165/80/14 i want to change to 175 is it possibleA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still choose to upsize you can go with the 175/70 R14 tyre size. The tyre pattern choices in this tyre size include JK UX Royale, CEAT Milaze X3 and Apollo Amazer 4G.Answered 19-Oct-2021 19:29:29
- Q.Which is the best and suitable tyre for skoda karoq?A.
You can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, MRF Wanderer Sport and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 19-Oct-2021 19:12:57
- Q.which tyre is best 175/65/14 tubeless for figo car mrf, ceat,A.
Both the tyre brands – MRF and CEAT – are equally good for Indian road conditions, and offer optimum value for your money. You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt and MRF ZVTS. Or else, you can even try Bridgestone B290 for comfort, control and superior stability, if budget is not a constraint.Answered 19-Oct-2021 19:10:13
- Q.Can i use 155/80R14 in 155/70R13A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Going for a larger rim wheel will further affect its handling. Hence instead of going for a bigger rim you can opt for wider tread tyre, which will hamper the performance slightly. You can choose 165/65 R13 in place of 155/70 R13. The tyre pattern choices in this tyre size include CEAT Milaze X3, Bridgestone S322 and Falken Sincera 835.Answered 19-Oct-2021 19:09:35