Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.hyundai sonata 2001 model car tyer priceA.
The likes of the MRF Wanderer, Bridgestone Turanza, and the Yokohama A348 are some of the better options for your Hyundai Sonata. The three tyres are prices at Rs 8,400, Rs 8860, and Rs 8630, respectively.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.Fortuner 2WD 2017 model 17inches RIMA.
The likes of the Pirelli SCORPION ATR, Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-S, and the MRF Wanderer AT would be good choices for your Toyota Fortuner.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.Which tyre is suitable for Bolero Jeep? We need ten with a 3 year warranty, does MRF have any model? Is 215/75 R15 suitable for Bolero? What is the basic cost?A.
You can get either MRF ZVT or MRF Wanderer AT for your Mahindra Bolero. The two tyres carry a price tag of Rs 5760 and Rs 6105, respectively.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.Which tyre should I go for my RENAULT Duster 110 PS current running +-125000 kmA.
The likes of MRF Wanderer Sport, Apollo Apterra HL, Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-S, and Michelin LTX Force make for some great tyre options for the Renault Duster.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45
- Q.I want to which tyre is best for mahindra scorpio s10 7 seaterA.
For the Mahindra Scorpio S10 7 Seater, the best choices would be MRF Wanderer, CEAT CZAR, Pirelli and SCORPION.Answered 19 Feb 2020 11:49:58
- Q.I want broad tyres for my duster for off-roading. Which one and how much is cost. My original tyres gave 100000 kmsA.
You can go after the suggested tyre for an enhnced off-roading experience as ts Computer generated tread block sequence provides for superior grip and its Circumferential grooves offer a comfortable and quiet ride.Answered 29 Jan 2020 06:26:15
- Q.My car runs average 100/km per day. Last tyre i used was mrf wanderer which ran over 112000km in two years. Which tyre should i change now?mrf-wandererceat-czarapollo-apterra-in-the-budget-rangegoodyear-wranglerbridgestone-duelermichelin-primacyA.
MRF Wanderer has provided you with the optimum life any tyre could promise for. We suggest you to stick to the same brand of tyres. Or else if you want to check out other brands/models it can be CEAT Czar, Apollo Apterra in the budget range, while Goodyear Wrangler, Bridgestone Dueler, and Michelin Primacy SUV tyres can be youir choices in the premium segment.Answered 07 Jan 2020 05:30:00
- Q.I want to change tyre for my xuv 500 plz tell which brand to go.Currently I have Bridgestone tyres in my carA.
The Mahindra XUV 500 comes with 235/65 R 17 stock tyres. Since you are already using Bridgestone, you can upgrade to either Michelin or Continental for a plusher drive. For regular usage, you can also check out the MRF Wanderer S/L, a prominent name in SUV tyres.