Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked mrf zv2k Questions
- Q.I have 2008 model Tavera Neo 3 (9) Seater can you plz recommend best brand tyres for my carA.
For your Chevrolet Tavera Neo 3, the MRF ZV2K, Pirelli P7, Bridgestone B390, and Yokohama Earth-1 are good options.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.I want tyre upsize etios liva gd 2014 mileage 65k 175/65r14 i want more ground clearance can i fit 165/80 R14A.
Yes, you can go with the desired upsize as it will improve the ride comfort for your vehicle.The suggested tyre for the same would be MRF ZV2K as its supple sidewalls provide a comfortable ride quality and its deeper tread grooves reduce noise filtration into the cabin.Answered 13 Feb 2020 06:00:37
- Q.are the 205/55 R16 recommended for honda wrv and please do suggest other good tyresA.
Yes, you can upsize the tyres on your Honda WR-V to 205/55/16. Some good options are Yokohama A.Drive AA01, Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A, and MRF ZV2K.
- Q.Tyre for maruti k10A.
Some good options for the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 are the MRF ZV2K, Yokohama A.drive AA01, and the Apollo Amazer 4G Life.
- Q.Zv2k and zlx which one is betterA.
Both the MRF ZLX and the MRF ZV2K are really good options as both of them are designed for extensive highway use and city drives and offer superior grip, comfortable ride, and long tread life.
- Q.Which tyre is better for tata tigorA.
The Bridgestone B290, CEAT SecuraDrive, Yokohama Earth-1, and the MRF ZV2K are some of the better options for the Tata Tigor.
- Q.I have ecosports trend diesel 2015 model. Which tyre will be best for me in budget 6000/tyre?A.
Best tyre options for your Ford EcoSport Trend diesel under Rs 6,000/tyre are MRF ZV2K, Apollo Alnac 4G, and Bridgestone Firestone FR500.